Chapter 25

So my best friend SydneyTB1999 made this amazing picture of Lane (she also made two others of Zach and Ani that I'll post later) and I just freaking love this like seriously. Thanks, Syd. This chapter is dedicated to you.

Zach tapped his foot worriedly as he held my hand. He sat in the chair next to me and planted soft kisses on my hand from time to time as we waited.

"Zach, I'm fine. Stop worrying about me." I told my boyfriend.

"You passed out. I have the right to be worried." He replied.

"Babe, I just got lightheaded. It's no big deal."

The nurse walked in with a tray of food. "Eat up, darling. We don't want you passing out again."

"I'm not hungry, but thank you."

"How long has it been since you've eaten, honey?"

"A couple hours."

"Lane, don't lie." Zach said.

I sighed knowing that I wouldn't be able to get out of it. "The last thing that I ate was an apple and that was four days ago."

"And do you feel the urge to not eat often."

"It's not that I have a problem with my image, I just can't find the strength to eat."

"Well, there's no testing needed. You're anorexic." The nurse glanced over over to Zach. "I suggest you consult your partner about this." She said then walked out.

"Anorexic? Are you fucking serious, Lane?" Zach said.

"It's just food, it doesn't matter."

"You're anorexic, Lane! How much danger are you going to put yourself in before you realize that you have a problem?"

"I don't have a problem."

"Then eat something!"

"It's not that easy."

"Are you doing this to be skinny or something? Because you're already thin enough."

"You don't seem to mind how boney I am when you're fucking me in the ass."

"Because I love you for you and not how thin you are." He took my and and kissed it. "I don't want to lose you."

"And I don't want to lose you."

"Then eat something."

I grabbed a biscuit and took a bite of it.

He smiled. "That's my good boy."

.     .     .

It was finally Christmas Eve. I had gotten out of the hospital a few days prior. I felt great and I was happy that I was going to be spending the night with Zach.

My happiness soon faded when I walked downstairs to find Nathan with a smug look on his face.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"So, what's the plan for tonight. Am I going to walk in on your boyfriend ramming into your ass or are you just going to suck his dick like you do every night?"

"Fuck you. I'm going to Zach's.

I grabbed my jacket and opened the door to find my ex-boyfriend standing there.

Sam just glared at me for a moment.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He replied.

There was an odd moment of silence between us. Then he let out a heavy sigh.

"Lane, I want you back."