Chapter 37

(Pic of Sam looking fine as hell)

Zach was gone. It had been a month since he had left for college, promising he'd call me every night but he didn't. Even when I called him, he was too busy to talk.

My summer dragged along as boring and uneventful as always. I spent most of my time in my room thinking of reasons why I shouldn't jump off a building. But then one night I decided to go out and at the time regretted my decision.

I walked to the bookstore with Dakota after meeting up with her for coffee. It had started the rain and the sky's were turning ebony. We were in the middle of a conversation when a voice came out of nowhere.

"Lane?" Sam stood in the parking lot in his hoodie getting soaked.

Dakota nudged my arm and smiled. "Go."

I put my hood up and walked over to my friend. "Hey."

"Hey. How have you been?" He asked.

"Great. How about you?"

"Okay." He swallowed. "Look I know we kissed and everything and I know you have Zach but we can just forget that ever happened if you want."

"Sam, Zach and I have been over for a while now. I would make the breakup official but he's too busy to answer my god damn calls."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." He smiled. "Well, I'll see you around then."

He turned to walk away but there was something I had been meaning to do for the longest time.

"Sam." I called out.

Sam turned in like in every romantic movie ever, I grabbed his face and kissed him in the pouring rain. At first he tensed but then he relaxed and moved his lips against mine. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I placed my hands on his waist, pulling him in so close that there was so space between us.

"Okay, I'll just leave." Dakota called from afar. "Have fun, you two!"

I waved her off because I was too focused on exploring Sam's mouth with my tongue. I just wanted to kiss every inch of his body and never let him go.

Before I knew it we were at my empty house. The door slammed shut behind us and all I could see in his eyes were a mix of lust and love.

I pressed him up against the wall and gripped his hair while kissing him harder and more passionately. I had made out with people before but not like this. This time it was filled with love and wanting.

"Lane." Sam called but it came out as more of a moan.

"Mmmhm." I hummed as I trailed kisses down his beautiful neck.

"I'm ready."

Those two words were just enough to get me going.

Well, I think we all know what the next chapter is gonna be about ;) so yeah the next chapter will most likely be on private since it will contain a bit of sexual content so you'll have to follow me if you want to read it. And if you are not a fan of boy on boy action then please skip to the next chapter because you won't be missing out on anything important. Thanks for reading!