Chapter 29

I spent the rest of Christmas break writing short stories and poetry. Whenever my parents and brother weren't home, Zach would come over to fool around. I wanted him to read what I had written but he was more focused on fooling around than anything.

"Babe, just shut up and kiss me." He'd tell me anytime I would try to read him anything. Then he would proceed to kiss my neck.

And I'd kiss him. I knew he'd get aggressive if I protested.

I was trying to work on my English paper and it was extremely difficult with him in the room. Every time he kissed me.

He pulled me into his arms. "C'mon baby, let's do this."

"I have to get this paper done before break ends." I told him again.

His hands rode up my sides. He bit the skin on my neck, almost making me want to submit but I had to focus.

"Zach, knock it off." I said sternly.

He took my pencil and paper and threw it aside. When I turned he grabbed my hands and pinned me down to the bed.

"I am you're boyfriend and you will do as I say. So you will kiss when when I say so." He growled.

"Stop it! I don't want to have sex with you. Just let me do my work and we can do it after."

His grip became tighter. "Don't play hard to get and make me do something I don't want to."

Just give up before he beats you, I thought.

"Fine, I surrender."

He kissed my lips aggressively. And I let him. Even though he was like that sometimes, I still loved him.