Chapter 35

I decided to insert a picture of Jessie Levi since I forgot to put his pic in the chapter that he was in so here you go if you were curious.

I woke up warm. My boyfriend had his arms wrapped around me and he held me so close like I was leaving.

"Good morning." Zach said and gave me a quick kiss.

I smiled. "Good morning to you too, sexy."

I straddled him, grinding against his lower body. I bent down and trailed kisses down his neck, nibbling on his skin because he loved when I did that the night before.

"Are you up for another round?" I whispered seductively in his ear and nibbled at the lobe.

"We should probably get ready." He said with no emotion in his tone.

Zach slightly pushed me off of him and got up. He slipped on his boxers and walked into the bathroom.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed with a sigh. As I buried my face in my hand, I couldn't help but ask myself what I had done wrong.

. . .

While Zach was ignoring me all day, I decided to keep my words to myself. What the hell did I do to make him ignore me? He seemed so into me last night. He was actually very into me.

Say alone at lunch like the loser I was but then Dakota decided to join me which was odd.

"Hey, we need to talk." She said.

"Yeah, sure."

Zach sat down next to me and put his arm around me. "Hey, baby." He pecked my lips and then gave me his signature smile.

Well look who decided to join the fucking party.

"Look, I really need some advice and I think you both could help me." Dakota sighed. "Last night when I got home from the dance, I walked in on my dad having sex. But it was... With a man."

"Well, I guess that's a way to come out." Zach chuckled.

"So, let me get this straight, not literally but, you know. Your dad fucked another gay and you're coming to the gayest couple in school for advice?"

"My mom is threatening to leave him and I don't know what to do. I never wanted to be like my parents but now I have to be."

"Why?" My boyfriend asked.

"Because I'm pregnant." She said and glanced to me.

And suddenly it all clicked. Dakota had showed up to one of Zach's parties a month ago. I was getting stoned in the corner while Zach was out buying beer.  And that's when it happened.

Zach turned to me. "Wait, you two hooked up?"

"Zach, he was stoned and I was drunk." Dakota added.

"I knew something was going on with you. And there it is. Goodbye, Lane Hart. Thank you for ruining our fucking relationship." My now ex-boyfriend got up and left.

I got up and chased after him. "Zach!" I yelled as I ran down the hallway in tears.

"How the fuck did you manage to knock up a girl when you're gay? You're a fucking fuck up and I probably didn't mean a thing to you, did I?" Zach said angrily when he turned to me.

"Zach, you're the only person I love. You've helped me through so much and I don't think I can breathe without you." I was on my knees bawling my eyes out at that point.

"Lane..." He said in a low tone, seeing how upset I was.

"I'm sorry, Zach. I know you probably hate me and don't want anything to do with me anymore but just know that I'm sorry."

He knelt down to me and wrapped his arms around me. "It's okay, baby. We're gonna get through this together, okay."

I nodded and he just showered me with kisses. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all.