Chapter 3: The lockdown

~Le Time Skip to the next night brought to you by: my favorite host in the host club: Kyoya~

Reader's POV (Warning: lime not lemon)

It was time for the lockdown and I was helping Liz set out snacks and ordering pizzas. The doorbell had rung and I went to go get it. It was Maka, Soul, Blackstar, and Tsubaki. "Hey, (Y/N), how was your first day in Death City?" Maka asked. "It was good, other than the fact that Liz and Patty dragged me through the mall all day to get clothes for me." I replied. "Ouch." Maka said. "I know." After we talked for a while, Patty announced that we would play Spin the Bottle and pulled a bottle out of nowhere. "(Y/N) GOES FIRST!!!" Patty yelled. So I spun the bottle and it landed on........ Soul. (You thought I would say Kid XD). I blushed and leaned in but still let Soul make the first move and right before our lips touched, Kid yanked me back. "What the hell, Kid?" Soul asked. "You want to kiss her?" Kid asked as Soul blushed. "Whatever." Soul said and sat back down. The game went on longer and no one landed on me. It was Kid's turn and he spun it for it to land on........ Me........ Kid immediately leaned in and our lips brushed against each other's and then went into a kiss that lasted like ten seconds until people started to clear their throats awkwardly. Then it became silence. That is until Patty yelled the next game, "SEV- EIGHT MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!!" And so everyone put something in Patty's hat. "KID IS FIRST!!!" Patty yelled yet again. Kid reached his hand in and pulled out a plastic spider and was immediately pushed into a closet with me. It was silence for about a minute until I was pinned against the wall of the closet and found myself kissing Kid. Kid's tongue licked my bottom lip and to tease him, I denied his entrance only to be lifted up so my legs were around his waist and he grabbed my ass to make me gasp and he slipped his tongue in and explored my mouth, his hand was still on my bottom as the door swung open to reveal everyone with their jaws dropped as Liz pulled Kid's hand off me so I could get down. Kid and I were as red as tomatos sitting on the couch. "How about we watch a movie?" Tsubaki suggested. "GREAT IDEA TSUBAKI I CALL DIBBS ON PICKING AND WARNING: IT WILL BE SCARY!!!" Blackstar yelled. Liz got uneasy. I honestly didn't care because scary movies don't scare me. For the whole movie, Kid and I laughed at how fake it was while everyone else screamed, jumped, and hid. After the movie was over, everyone decided to go to sleep and Kid decided to sleep next to me. "(Y/N), I have to ask you something." Kid said as my heart beat faster. "What is it, Kid?" I asked. "Um... Well... Would- uh... Youwanttogoonadatewithme?" Kid asked. "Of course, Kid!" I hugged and kissed Kid on the cheek. "Great! Alright, tomorrow, after your first day at the DWMA?" Kid asked. (That rhymes ^.^). "Perfect!" I replied.