Chapter 41: Shark week (part 2)

WARNING: You guys will hate me in this chapter but before you say anything I just want to say GOMEN NASAI!!!

Reader's POV

"(Y/NNN)!!!" I heard my name being called. I woke up with Patty on my stomach and her hands on my shoulders. "Whaaat?" I whined, yawning. "SHCOOOLLL!!!" Patty yelled. "UGGGHHH!!!" I groaned. I pushed Patty off me and got up. Patty skipped out of the room. I picked out some clothes and grabbed a pad. I walked to the bathroom and took a towel out of the cabinet. I took a shower, blasting my music through a speaker I kept in the bathroom. I sang along to 'Mad Hatter' by Melanie Martinez. I got out of the shower when I finished, dried off, and got dressed. I did my usual morning routine and went back to my room. I made sure all my homework was done and good, then shoved it into my bag. I went downstairs and pulled out some Midal. I swallowed the pills and poured myself some cereal. I started eating when Kid came into the kitchen. "Good morning." Kid greeted. "Morning." I mumbled. "What's wrong?" Kid asked. "I hate school." I replied. "Oh. I should have expected that answer." Kid said. I nodded.

~Le Time Skip to school brought to you by: The stupid brothers on The Walking Dead, Ron and Sam~

Still Reader's POV

We made it to class and the gang walked up to us. "Hey, (Y/N). Alex told us about your struggles right now I just wanted to tell you that we are here for you and we will help you." Saga spoke up first. "Thank you." I said. Conner walked up to me. "We need to go on a mission soon. We haven't in a while." He said. "Yeah, we do." I replied with my hand on my head. He walked back over and put his arm around Saga. I smiled but that smile quickly changed as I trudged up the steps to my seat. I laid my head on my desk. I felt a hand on my leg. I turned my head over and saw Kid. I put my hand on top of his and smiled even though he couldn't see. I hate you so much. "I know you do but the thing is... They can't help you. I'm going to stay and taunt you for as long as I please." We'll see about that. Anyway, I have more important stuff to think about right now. Why would Aunt Medusa need me? No one needs me. "Exactly. You're pathetic." ... That one hurt... "It was supposed to. I love your pain. I mean, look at your face right now." I sat up and brought a hand to my face. I was crying... Again. "Hey, what's wrong?" Kid asked. I looked at him. "Nothing." I replied. "Really? That was ridiculous right there. You think I don't know when something is really wrong? Tell me. I'm serious. I can't help you when you don't talk to me." Kid said. "I don't need your help, okay? Just leave me alone." I could feel already what I said was not okay. Kid looked down and took his hand away from me. God damn these mood swings. Now I feel guilty. "You should. What a bitch you are talking to him like that. He deserves way better than a rat like you." I immediately stood up as tears shot down my face and ran to the door. Right as I walked out, Stein walked in. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I need a minute." I said, not facing him. "Face me. You do not walk out of class." I ignored him and kept walking again. I heard him sigh and go back into the classroom. I went all the way to the bathroom and sat in the corner. Thank god no one was there. I wrapped my arms around my knees. I did not want to feel weak again so I stood back up, walked to the mirror, and glared at myself. I'm no longer gonna let this happen I will ignore you and live MY life. "Hahaha. Don't even. That was funny. I'm not leaving as easily as last time." I don't need you to leave as bad as I need to learn to ignore you. "Well then, we'll see who wins." I smirked at the mirror and walked out. I'm gonna get my badass self back. And, I'll do it with a mission. I thought as I walked back to the class. I walked in and bowed. "Gomen nasai, Dr. Stein. I was not my best, but I'm good now." I said with a new wave of confidence. "It's fine, if you weren't feeling all too great, but answer me next time." Stein said. "Of course." I replied and headed to my seat. I got to my seat only to notice Kid was gone. "Hey, where'd Kid go?" I asked Conner, who was right next to me. "After you left, he stood up and left also, not once looking up." Conner replied. "Yeah, he looked hurt. What happened?" Saga asked, on the other side of Conner, holding his hand on the desk. "I'll tell you later. It's a long story." I replied. She nodded and looked back to the lesson. I was praying in my head that I didn't make him feel too bad. I'll guess I have to wait until after school.

Okay, sorry guys. 1. For making you be mean to Kiddo 2. I just have to ask: How many of you out there ship Sanner (Saga x Conner)? Just want to know. sarah_1077 (Saga) also wants to know.