Prologue: How it all started

Hello this is my first story ever! You get to decide how you look and what not. Oh and the reader (you) have my personality and act like me basically.

Reader's POV

"Alright, let's get down to business. You are familiar with Lord Death's son, Death The Kid, right?" My mother said after she called me from my room. "Of course, mother, but what about Kid?" I asked. What is she up to? I wondered. "Weeelll... I need you to kill him... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" She replied. My eyes widened, "AAAHHH YOU ARE THE BEST MOM EVER!!!... But how? The DWMA is full of meisters and weapons and I can't sneak into his house." "I found out he is coming on a mission to kill you. That idiot, he thinks he can take you down." Mother answered. "Okay, what is the plan?" I asked. "Well, your father, Giriko will keep Kid's friends busy, which is why they will be there, while Kid comes in search for you with Stein and Spirit, to hold me off." She replied. "What will I do?" I questioned yet again. "Oh come on I thought you would've caught on by now. You will sneak up behind Kid, while he searches for you, and then knock him out and tie him up on a chair and wait for me and your father to come back with Kid's friends tied up as well and then you will know what to do." She explained. Oh know exactly what to do I will kill the cute shinigami in front of his frien- wait... WHAT!?!?

~Le Time Skip brought to you by 8 *sighs* 8, such a symmetrical number~

Still Reader's POV

ITS FINALLY TIME!!! I thought, Man this is going to be good. I heard fighting outside and went to my pitch black room waiting for my prey. When Kid finally showed up, I made sure my soul protect was on and snuck behind him where I knocked him out. "KIDDD!!!" I heard. Damn, I forgot about his weapons! Well, time to turn my soul protect off and cast a spell. Which I did so they can't transform back into their human forms. Then I tied Kid up onto a chair and tried (keyword: tried) to take him to The Entertainment Center Of Fun (the living room) and put Liz and Patty on the coffee table to which I waited for mother and father.

So what did you think? If you liked it please comment and I will update more often. So remember, the more good comments I get, the more frequent I update.