Chapter 60: Just plain feels

I officially published my Izaya X Reader!!! It's called 'Just Let Me In...'

Saga may or may not be a part of it...

Conner's POV

We made it to Stein's house. Kid knocked on the door eight times. I would have said something, but now is not the time. Stein opened the door with an annoyed face that quickly changed when he saw (Y/N) and Saga. He rushed us in and motioned us to lay them down on two separate tables. He checked both of their pulses and breathing. "They're both breathing fine. Tell me exactly what happened." Stein said. "Well, I got a call from (Y/N) saying that she had no time to explain and to meet her at the cemetery. Kid came with me and when we got there, she was waiting by Saga's grave. She was telling us about her newfound power and how you didn't want her doing what she was doing. I tried to stop her at first, but then she accused me of not trusting her. I was putty in her hands, I swear. So she did some magic stuff and there was glowing. Then Saga appeared, knocked out and then (Y/N) passed out." I explained in one breath with a lot of hand motions. Stein nodded and left the room. I walked over to Saga and held her hand. I smiled as I stared at her peaceful sleeping face. (Can you say creep?...... Jk... Love you, Conner!...). I will not be able to thank (Y/N) enough... Stein walked back in with an ice pack. "As we were doing more tests with her power, she told me that she gets a headache and gets light headed when she uses the power. My theory is that the light headedness over came her along with the pain of the headache and it just made her pass out. She'll be fine." Stein said, laying the ice pack on (Y/N)'s forehead. We sat there for a few minutes in silence before Stein spoke up again. "The reason I didn't want (Y/N) to resurrect Saga was because I needed to test the power further before trying it on any dead person. We don't know that, when Saga wakes up, she'll be exactly how she was or if something will be different. A dead person is different than a small dead animal." Stein told us, sitting down at his desk. "But, it wouldn't affect (Y/N) at all, right?" Kid asked, looking at the unconscious girl laying on the table across from Saga's. "I wouldn't expect that at all. I'm not saying it's not possible, but I just don't think the one who wields the power would be really affected by it." Stein replied, writing some things down on a paper. Just then, (Y/N) started moving. Kid rushed to her side. Her (E/C) eyes fluttered open. She slowly sat up, with the help of Kid. "My head hurts." She whined, softly. Kid smiled. Stein walked over to her and picked up her ice pack. "Are you mad at me?" (Y/N) asked, not looking at Stein. "No. A little disappointed, but not mad." Stein replied. "Well, that's a first for me. Is being 'disappointed' worse than being mad." (Y/N) questioned. "Sometimes." Stein said simply. "Then I'm out!" (Y/N) said before getting off the table. She tried to run out of the room, but her headache kicked in and she fell. But, not before Kid could catch her. Kid picked her up and set her back on the table. She crossed her arms and pouted. She laid back and Stein placed the ice pack back on her head. "What about Saga?" She asked. "She's just unconscious. She'll wake up any time now." Kid answered for her. That made (Y/N) smile.

Author-chan's POV!!!!!!!!

Saga was unconscious and had been for awhile. After some time, (Y/N) found the strength to sit up again. Stein gave her some painkillers for her head ache. Then, Saga started moving. "Saga..." Conner mumbled, walking towards her. She opened her green eyes slowly and sat up. She rubbed her stomach before lifting up her shirt a little so she could see the spot she had been rubbing to reveal a giant scar. Then, her first words... "Oh, look at that. I've been impaled..." Conner couldn't help but smile. Saga looked up at everyone she smiled really big... Until... Her eyes landed on Conner... A wave of fear washed over her as she jumped away from him, off the table. "Saga, what's wrong?" (Y/N) asked. "Him!" Saga panicked, pointing at Conner. "Who, Conner?" Kid asked. "I don't know who the heck this 'Conner' is, but I'm talking about this guy! The one who killed me in the first place!" Saga replied. Conner froze. This made his heart sink. He felt as if he's just been shot. "So you don't remember me?" Conner asked. "All I remember about you is that you killed me! You work for Medusa!" Saga yelled. "Saga, Conner is my weapon partner. He is on our side. He never meant to hurt you. Medusa put some sort of magic thingy in him. It made him think he was on her side. He's not evil... He's your boyfriend..." (Y/N) told Saga. "Oh... Well why would I have dated him if I don't know who he is? I'm sorry... But, I can't be your girlfriend.... At least for until I get feelings for you... Again, I guess." Saga said, reluctantly. Conner tried his best, but gave the weakest smile you ever saw. He shook a little before walking out. (Y/N) chased after him while Stein and Kid stood there awkwardly. Saga had no idea why, but her heart hurt a lot when he left.

BOOM!!! IM A SAVAGE AUTHOR-CHAN!!!........ Plez don't keel mee!...