Chapter 77: Christmas Special

My Christmas was the worst Christmas of my life so I'm sorry that this chapter had to come in January😔...

This chapter has nothing to do with the current situation!!!

Reader's POV

I've obviously never had a good Christmas but, as Christmas came around this year, I found myself growing more and more excited. I guessed it was because it would be my first Christmas as a non-evil DWMA student, and my first Christmas with Kid. I woke up on Christmas as excited as ever as I immediately got up and ran to Conner's room next door. I had never thought I would've ever gotten up that fast in my life. I jumped on Conner, squealing and laying dramatically over his body before saying, "The sky's awake, so I'm awake, so we have to open presents!!!" I cheered. When he glared at me and stayed put, I grabbed his hands and forced him out of bed and down the stairs. Kid, Liz, and Patty were already down on the couch. Kid seemed to be fixing the symmetry of the Christmas tree while the twins waited on the couch. "Good morning~!" I chimed walking over to give Kid a peck on the lips. "Good morning, Princess~!" He replied, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Don't tell me we have to wait for everyone else to get here!" I pouted. "Just think of it like this. If you wait until all of the presents are here then you could have continuous present opening and you won't have to wait after opening ours." Kid reasoned, smiling softly. I nodded and went to make some breakfast. The rest of the gang had all arrived by the time I finished and we all sat down to eat. I was too busy staring the huge pile of gifts under the tree that I didn't realize the gang was trying to get my attention. "Oh, sorry... I've never seen so many presents before." I laughed, nervously. "You've never really had a Christmas have you?" Maka asked. "No..." I replied, frowning. I quickly turned it back to a smile as I finished my breakfast and ran to the tree, waiting for everyone else who soon followed. Once everyone was gathered around the tree, I yelled, "LET THE OPENING OF THE PRESENTS...BEGIN!!!"

~Le Time Skip in loving memory of Sara Prieto Schierman: I miss you more than anything~

Still Reader's POV

We all had finally finished opening each others' gifts, except for one that still sat under the tree. I picked it up to see that it was for me, from Kid. I looked at him to see a smile on his face. I quickly opened it and saw a black leather book. It had the words 'Forever and Always' on the front and a picture of Kid and I. I flipped through the pages to find pictures, poems, and other things that represented our relationship. On one page, I found the tickets to our first date which was the Fall Out Boy concert. I put the book down with a big smile on my face before running to hug Kid. "Thank you~!" I chimed. "Of course. I love you." He replied. "I love you too."

~Le Time Skip brought to you by: How much of a failure I am since I couldn't finish a damn Christmas chapter in time to post it in December like a good author could~

Author-chan's POV

Later that night, after the gang's mini Christmas party, everyone left and went to bed. (Y/N) picked up her presents and took them up to her room before changing into some pajamas. She crawled into her bed with the black leather book, opening it to where she left off and smiled at the picture of her and Kid at the beach. As she turned to the next page, she stared in shock. There was a picture of her sleeping picture. And she is not a pretty sleeper, mind you...

"DEATH THE KID!!!"

The fact that this chapter is short makes me even worse as an author, but I can't do anything so...

I'll try to have a new chapter out as soon as possible but I doubt it will be that quick...