Chapter 19: What?

Kid's POV

I knocked on Crona's cell door. "C-come in." I heard Crona say. I walked in. "K-kid? What do you need?" Crona asked. "Do you know about anyone named Alex." I asked. "D-depends. Does (Y/N) not want you to k-know about this p-person?" Crona questioned. I don't lie, but I need to. I guess it's not truly lying since she didn't say anything about not wanting me to know about them. "No." "W-well... Him and (Y/N) were close f-friends and after she told him about her b-being a w-witch and that her mom was A-arachne, they ended up getting together. T-they kept it a secret because if her p-parents knew that she told him her s-secret, let alone being his g-girlfriend, they would kill him and punish h-her. However, they broke up s-shortly after they shared their first k-kiss. It was something about n-not being able to hang out t-to much because of family b-business." Crona explained. "What?" I started. "They dated?" "Y-yeah." Crona answered. "THEY KISSED!?!?" I yelled/asked. Crona flinched and nodded. "Sorry." I apologized. "I-it's fine." He replied. I then left and headed home to wait for (Y/N).

Reader's POV

Alex and I have been at Deathbucks for the past two hours. "I should get home, Kid will be worried." I said. "Okay. I'll walk you there." Alex insisted. "Well, if it's no trouble." I replied. We started walking home and Alex kept walking closer and closer to me, inch by inch. "Remember our first kiss?" Alex asked, randomly. "How could I forget? You were being so kawaii!" I answered. "I should be saying that about you! You were so awkward, it was adorable!" Alex replied. I blushed, "Shut up." "Sooo... How do you feel about me now?" Alex asked. "I don't know... I mean don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't like you its just..." I replied. "Just what? (Y/N), I never stopped loving you." Alex said. "Neither did I, it's just when I was becoming good... Me and Kid... We grew feelings for each other and got together." I explained, hesitantly. "Oh... You and Kid are... Oh." Was all Alex said. The rest of the walk home was silent. When we got to the mansion, I opened the door and walked in to get a face full of Kid. "What took you so long? We have some important business we need to take care of." Kid said, sternly. "Oh? Okay then?" I said, confused. What important business? I wondered. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow." Alex said. "Okay, bye." I said. "I love yo-... I mean bye." Alex said as he closed the door and left. "WAS HE JUST GONNA SAY HE LOVES YOU!?!?" Kid yelled/asked. "What? Pfffttt. No..." I replied. I hated keeping this secret. Kid led me to the couch and sat me down as he sat next to me. "Kid, what is this about?" I asked. "Oh, don't even. I know your secret. I know that you and Alex dated. I also know that you guys kissed." Kid said, all at once. HOW THE HELL DID HE FIND OUT!?!? I wondered. "Wha-how-?" I started. "That doesn't matter." Kid interrupted. "Well, whatever, okay? It happened and there's no way to change that so just forget it." I said. "I know why you broke up and I know he still loves you. I just don't want to loose you to anyone, let alone your ex boyfriend." Kid said. "AWWW, KID, YOU ARE SO KAWAII!!!" I screamed and almost squeezed the life out of him. "And, you won't ever lose me." I assured. "Good." Kid said and brought his lips to meet mine.