Chapter 42: Shark week (part 3)

So, as you can see by the picture, the real Saga is really happy that you guys do really ship Sanner. But, the thing is Saga doesn't think she was a big part in creating the ship or her own character. That woman, I swear.

Reader's POV

As soon as school ended, I ran out of the class. Maka and Tsubaki ran after me. "(Y/N), what happened?" Tsubaki asked. "The voice was bothering me and it doesn't help on my shark week. I got frustrated and told him to leave me alone and that I didn't need help because I was crying, but I said it in a rude way. I ran out of the classroom and when I came back he was gone." I panted, still running. "Oh, well, we hope you get back to him and tell us what happens when you can. We'll give you space." Maka said, slowing down. "Bye." Tsubaki said. "Bye." I replied. I finally arrived at the mansion and walked up to the door. "Kid?" I called as I walked in. No reply. "Kid, I'm sorry. My stupid ass anger issues. I'm like Shizuo. I was just stressed. I didn't really mean it. I swear, I don't even know what I was talking about." I continued as I walked up the stairs. I reached the last step and saw him peeking out of his room. "Baaabyyy." I whined. He smiled a little and came out. "Do you forgive meee?" I asked, wrapping my arms around him. "Of course." Kid replied, wrapping his arms around me also. "Let's gooo!!!" I cheered as I dragged Kid down the stairs and out of the mansion. "Where are we going?" Kid asked. "I'm out of chocolate and I need more. We are going to get milkshakes!" I reply. "Okay, hold on." Kid says and summons beelzebub. "Don't worry we are not going up." Kid said, reading my mind. "Good." I sighed in relief. I stepped on behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. We headed to Deathbucks (A/N: Idk lets just say they have milkshakes if they don't.). When we got there, I jumped off Beelzebub and ran inside, Kid trailing behind. I sat in a booth to have Kid sit right across from me. A lady in a Deathbucks uniform walked up with a pen and a pad of paper. Her name tag said, 'Mika'. "Good afternoon, guys. Would you like anything today?" She greeted, cheerfully, with a big smile on her face. "Can we get a chocolate milkshake and a vanilla milkshake, please?" I asked. "Of course!" Mika replied, writing down our order, and skipped off. "So, if you don't mind and are comfortable with it, can you tell me more about your life before the DWMA?" Kid asked. I looked at him, hesitantly at first. "Well, most of my life was spent at home. I only considered music my hobby... At first. My parents only showed consideration for me on my birthday or if I did perfect on a mission. I only went out for the usual groceries, missions, ect.. That's when I met Alex around... 13 years old? Anyway, we became best friends, secretly of course, and would always sing together and/or hang out blah, blah, blah. Then, after about a year, he asked me out. I really liked him and decided it would be best to tell him my secret just I case he'd change his mind. Surprisingly, he didn't care and promised to keep my secret. We dated for about a year until I got a little more attached to my 'evil doings' and had no time for him, as much as we loved each other. I had learned more and more about you and was taught and disciplined into wanting to kill you. All though, I had that one part of me that kept telling me I shouldn't and that I actually maybe liked you. And so, that brought us to the night I met you face-to-face." I explained. "Wow." Was all Kid said. I smiled as Mika walked back up with our milkshakes. "Here you go~!" She chimed. "Thank you." Kid and I said in sync. She nodded and skipped off again. "I remember when Liz and Patty had to work here after I met them. They did not like me. Liz threw a teacup at me. But hey, at least I caught it because of my reflexes. Thank Death for that. It was heading straight for my face." Kid said, smiling at the memory while I was laughing my ass off. "You pissed her off and she threw a teacup at you?" I asked. "Yup." Kid chuckled. "I mean I get it it's just... A teacup? Not a fork or..." I said. I snorted and froze. That gave Kid a turn to laugh. "That was the cutest little snort ever!" Kid laughed. I blushed. I reached over to the booth behind me, grabbed a teacup and threw it at him. He caught it, still laughing. "You know... There was a fork right there." Kid said, pointing next to where the teacup once was. "Dammit!" I cursed. After we were done laughing and finished our milkshakes, we headed back to the mansion.

Did anyone find the Durarara!! reference? And also now you know a little more about (Y/N)'s past! \(^.^)/.