Chapter 17: Busted

These are pictures of Saga and Natalie. But, remember, Saga has strawberry-blonde hair Sarah(the creator of Saga(and Natalie)) didn't have the color for it.

Reader's POV

It feels good to be in control of myself again. I thought to myself. I was up and attempting to wipe the lipstick and blood off my mouth. Kid walked towards me after he wiped his off from the kiss. He pulled out a hankie and wiped it off for me. "Ahem." We heard as we turned around to see Anika standing there, not knowing what to do. "Why does she look so familiar?" Kid asked me. "Well...," I started, "Remember when you got drunk and you made out with a girl?" I asked. "Yeah." Kid said, sadly, and hung his head down. "My mom sent her to 'get with you' so I would leave you and go back to her." I explained. "Oh..." Kid looked up at the girl as she smirked, "Guilty as charged." I rolled my eyes, "Shouldn't you be reporting to my mom or something?" I asked. "Weeell... I never really wanted to work for her in the first place. She forced me. I've always dreamt of going here though, of course, if you guys wouldn't mind." Anika said, sadly. "I'm sure we wouldn't mind." Kid said before I could say anything. I would've said yes also, don't get me wrong. "Yay!... Can I have a hug?" She asked me. "Of course." I smiled and hugged her. "I just want to put the whole 'kissing your boyfriend thing very far behind us." She said. "It's fine, really." I assured. "Ok good." "OH SHIT!!!" I yelled. "What?" The gang asked in unison. "My dad and Mosquito." I realized. "Oh no." Anika said. I ran into the school to see absolute chaos. My dad was fighting Justin Law and Mosquito was fighting Stein and Spirit. As for the rest of the minions, they were fighting the other students. The minions were starting to retreat. After they left, The gang went to help Stein and Spirit as Kid, Liz, Patty, Anika, Conner, and I went after my dad. We managed to get him off his feet and I pinned him down. "Dad, just leave..." I spoke. "But-" He started. "I don't want to hurt you. Just leave." I interrupted and stood up. He sighed as he got up, grabbed Mosquito, and left. "This isn't over yet." Was the last thing he said. Seeing my dad leave, the rest of the minions left as well. All of the students froze and averted their eyes to me. "Dad?" Kim asked. "So, you are Arachne's daughter?" Kilik asked. "Kid, did you know about this when you asked (Y/N) out?" One of Kid's 'fangirls' asked with anger. "Forget that. Does Lord Death know?" Ox asked. "Ok... Yes, yes, yes, and yes." I replied. All the students started walking closer to me, weapons in hands. Kid jumped in front of me in a protective stance. "Guys, calm down, Lord Death already approved that she is good... And I love her. She is one of us." Kid said and put his arm around me. Everyone backed off and the weapons transformed back into humans. We, then, walked home to get some rest with Anika too since she didn't have a place to stay.