Chapter 14: Dad?

Reader's POV

I was walking home from school. Kid couldn't walk with me because Lord Death called Kid to his office. I, all of a sudden, felt a familiar soul... Dad. I went to where the soul was coming from, an alley. I cautiously walked into the alley. "Dad?" I asked. "Hi, daughter." Dad replied as he came out of the shadows. "What are you doing here? What do you want?" I asked. "I am here because we need you back home, sweetie." Dad informed. "Why for?" I questioned. "Because it is time to take down the DWMA and we are going to need you since you go to the school. We won't punish you for leaving in the first place since we need it for the plan to follow through. But, if you decide not to come, we will force you as a punishment." Dad replied. "Well, I'm not doing it so go ahead and try to force your 'little girl'." I said, which was a bad idea because he immediately flung me over his shoulder with a death grip so I couldn't get away.  Next thing I knew, everything was black.

Kid's POV

When I was finished talking with father, I started to walk to the mansion to reunite with my love. Father was just saying that it has been suspiciously quiet with arachnophobia ever since (Y/N) left her parents and he feels that they might make a move soon so he wanted me to keep a close eye on (Y/N). I, thinking about it, got the same feeling and started to walk faster until I was running. When I got to the house, I went inside and yelled for (Y/N). No reply. I ran around the WHOLE mansion and through EVERY room, looking for (Y/N), but I couldn't find her. I ran into the living room. "LIZ, WHERE IS (Y/N)!?!?" I yelled. "Calm down, Kid." Liz replied. "I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!!! WHERE IS (Y/N)!?!?" I yelled yet again. "I don't know. She never came home. I thought she was with you." Liz finally answered. "No, father wanted to talk with me and she went on ahead." I said getting really worried. "Oh." Was all Liz said. I summoned Beelzebub and went to see father once again.

Reader's POV

I woke up to mother in my face. "Oh, she's awake." Mother said and backed up. I realized I was tied up to a chair. "Well, you forced me here, how will you force me to turn against the DWMA?" I asked, smirking. "With this." Mother pulled out a needle. "What's that gonna do?" I asked. "It will let us control you." Mother replied. "Oh... Well, shit." I mentally slapped myself. "You wouldn't." I said doubt dripping off my words. "Oh, but I would." She replied and stuck the needle in my arm. Yet again. Everything went black.

Reader's POV (phsyco self)

I broke out of the ropes that bound me and stood up. "How do you feel?" Dad asked. "Perfectly perfect!!!" I replied and laughed like a maniac. "Yup, she's ready." Mom said. "What shall I do now?" I asked. "Well, you must go back to Kid, acting normal. If he asks where you were, tell him you went to the gym since I know you love that place. Then, when you here a 'click' in your mind, come back to us to meet your weapon for the attack." Mom explained. "Okay." I sighed. I really wanted to kill them all now.

~Le Time Skip brought to you by: Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides~

Still Phsyco Reader's POV

When I got back to the mansion, I went in and was immediately tackled by Patty. "KID WAS FREAKING OUT THAT HE COULDNT FIND YOU AND HE WENT CRAZY!!!" Patty screamed. I looked over party's shoulder to see Liz talking on the phone, probably to tell Kid I was home. When Patty got off me, I went to sit on the couch. Oh, I cannot wait to rip the heads off these bitches!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Just then, kid burst end through the door and jumped over the couch and on me. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?!?" He yelled/asked. "I was at the gym." I replied simply. "Oh." Kid said while squeezing the life out of me.