Chapter 15: Shall I kill now?

Kid's POV

(Y/N) has been acting different lately. I keep getting thoughts like: Did she really go to the gym? If not, where did she go? Is she still evil?... Naw, she can't be... Right? And yes I know I shouldn't think things like this about the one I love but I can't help it.

Phsyco Reader's POV

I'm still waiting for the click! I'm sitting on the couch yet again. It has been two days since I last saw mom and dad. Kid came in and sat WAY to close. "I love you, (Y/N)." Kid said as if I forgot. "..." Kid had tears brimming in his eyes. Then as if on cue: click. "I have to go." I said. "Where are you going?" Kid asked, not once looking at me. His voice was cracking as tears rolled down his cheeks. (A/N: I'm crying while writing this). "Out." I said as I walked out the door rolling my eyes like a bitch-ass teenager.

~Le Time Skip brought to you by: Vic Fuentes from Pierce The Veil~

Still Phsyco Reader's POV

I was back at Arachnophobia and we were going through the plan. "So, (Y/N), you shall go to the DWMA, find the 'gang', and finally release your real phsyco side. Giriko, you will go with the minions to attack the other students. Me and Mosquito will keep an eye on you guys, here." Mom ordered. "GOT IT!!!" Dad and I yelled as we were about to leave. "Wait, (Y/N), you need a weapon." Mom called. I walked back, "Oh yeah." "Anika, come!" Mom called, again. In came a girl... WAIT! The same girl that was making out with Kid that one time. She had black hair, red eyes, and really pale skin. She wore a choker, a black crop top, black shorts, and black combat boots. Where black much? I mean I like it... But still. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?" I yelled/asked. "Oh, you remember, well, I was told to do that by your parents because they wanted you to come back." Anika explained. I glared at my parents. "I'm sorry, I hope we can still kill together." Anika spoke. "Okaaay, fine." I sighed. "Okay, we better get going." I continued.

Kid's POV

I was at school with the others and (Y/N) still hasn't shown up. Class just ended. The gang and I walked out to chaos. A group of people were walking towards the DWMA, killing people in their way. But, what shocked me the most was, (Y/N) was in the front. She was holding a scythe with a red handle and a black blade. (Y/N) had just sliced someone in their stomach. They fell to the ground, dead. She looked up with blood red eyes. Her hair was messed up and she had a HUGE smile on her face, it stayed like it was permanent. She had blood dripping from her mouth that had black lipstick. Her clothes were all black(not too different) and torn. I didn't even realize that we were face to face until she asked, "Shall I kill now?"