Chapter 9: Guys night/Girls night part 2

Kid's POV

I walked out of the school with Conner, Soul, and Blackstar. "Where are we going?" I asked. "First, we are gonna go see Avengers: Age of Ultron then we will go to a restaurant/bar that doesn't care how old you are to drink(so irresponsible I'm sorry) but you CAN'T tell (Y/N) or else she will kill me, if I'm going down, I'm taking you guys with me." Conner replied. "Um, I'm not so sure about the drinking part." I said. "Oh come on, Kid, don't be the buzzkill of the group." Soul said. "Fine." I reluctantly said. When we made it to the movies, we got popcorn, made our way to our seats, and waited for the movie to start.

~Le Time Skip to end of movie brought to you by: Carl Grimes and his sheriff hat~

Still Kid's POV

When the movie ended, we made our way to the restaurant/bar that Conner was talking about. When we got there, we got our table and looked at the menus. "Kid, remember, you said fine." Conner said. "Dammnit! I thought you would forget." I complained. "But I didn't." Conner replied. I mentally groaned. Once we got our food and drinks, we started to eat.

~Le Time Skip to leaving the restaurant/bar brought to you by: Dan and Phil~

Narrator's POV

As the boys were leaving the restaurant/bar, four girls walked up and started flirting. But, little did the know, the boys were drunk. Let's just say, the girls followed the boys home.

~Meanwhile at the mansion~

Reader's POV

I ran downstairs, thinking it was a keishin, but I was met with Soul and Blackstar fighting but there were three girls there and Conner was talking with one like he was drun- WAIT!!! DRUNK!?!? All hell is about to break loose. Wait, where is Kid? I pulled Soul and Blackstar off of each other, knocked them both out, and told the three girls to leave. Then, I knocked out Conner, too. I went into the kitchen, in search for Kid, and what I saw brought tears to my eyes. I saw a girl with black hair and Kid sucking each others' faces off! On the day he asked me out too. To think I trusted the 'good side'. The other girls came down and saw. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" I shrieked and ran out of the mansion.

Liz's POV

I ran downstairs, with the rest of the girls, and saw (Y/N) standing with tears in her eyes. She was looking at Kid who was making out with a girl that had black hair. That asshole! "YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" (Y/N) shrieked, then, ran out of the mansion. Kid turned and saw her run out. I then backhanded him and he passed out. I ran after (Y/N) with the rest of the other girls.

See, I told you there would be conflict between you and Kid.