Chapter 69: I can't take it anymore...

Rave's POV😱

It was getting late and I heard a knock on my door. When I walked over and opened it, I saw (Y/N) with almost bloodshot eyes from crying. She jumped into my arms as I tried calm her down by combing her hair with my fingers. After a few minutes, I picked her up and carried her to the couch. I noticed she was bleeding from her neck, side and hand. I quickly ran to get some wet cloths, bandages, and alcohol. I treated her wounds before sitting down and cradling her in my arms. "You can tell me when you're ready." I said. She just kept crying. "C-can I t-tell yo-u to-tomo-orrow?" She asked, trying to calm her own sobs. "Of course. You need to get rest anyway." I replied, lifting her up and taking her to the guest room. I set her down on the bed and left to get something for her to wear. When I came back, I kissed her forehead. "Get some sleep. Goodnight." I said, walking towards the door. "Goodnight." She replied, quietly. I smiled and left to my room. After I got into some night clothes, I heard a knock on my door. I went and opened it to see (Y/N) looking down. "C-can I stay with you?" She asked. "Yes, of course you can." I replied, turning off the lights. I crawled into the bed and pulled off the covers. She crawled in next to and I covered us with the blanket. I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her, protectively.

~Le Time Skip brought to you by: Evil author-chan~

Still Rave's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to (Y/N) sobbing with her face in her hands. "(Y/N)..." I mumbled, sitting up and holding her close to me. "Shhh." I whispered, softly. I slowly rocked her back and forth, trying my best to calm her down. "I h-had a nightm-mare. You hated m-me too. I-I... K-killed mys-self..." She whimpered, crying harder. My eyes widened at the last part. "I will never hate you. Don't leave me. Don't ever leave me alone. I just got you back, and I'm not loosing you again." I said, hugging her. (A/N: Rave would cry rn, but he doesn't cry so...). "I won't..." She whispered. "Good. Now let's get some sleep." I smiled, laying back down. "N-No. I can't..." She said, her voice cracking. "(Y/N), you need sle-" "Rave, please. I-I'm scared..." (Y/N) interrupted, turning and looking me in the eye. I sighed. "Fine." I sat up again and pulled her to me. She leaned into my chest. This is gonna be a long night...

~Le Time Skip brought to you by: All the time skips I've been using lately~

Still Rave's POV

I woke up and realized (Y/N) wasn't next to me. I looked around the room and saw her sitting in a corner, curled into a ball, and staring at nothing with dark circles under her eyes. "(Y/N), did you really stay up all night?" I asked, getting up and walking over to her. She slowly nodded. "Come on, time to eat." I said, pulling her arms, trying to get her up. "Nuuu, I'm not hungry." She complained, laying down. "(Y/N), you are going to eat some fucking food even if I have to shove it down your fucking throat." I threw her over my shoulder and carried her to the kitchen. (A/N: anime_freak11 why do I feel like you would say this?). I set her down in a chair. I made some toast and set it in front her. "So help me, (Y/N). I'm not joking about shoving it down your throat." I said, ruffling her hair. She took a few small bites and I sighed. "Want to tell me what happened now?" I asked, sitting in a chair across from her. "I was on a mission to find out what mother was up to. She caught me and, when the gang was on there way to save me, split my soul into my good half and bad half. I don't know what happened after that, but I'm guessing she sent my bad half out to them and made them think I was evil the whole time. Now........ T-They hate m-me. K-Kid said he can't b-believe he ever l-loved me, called me a m-monster, and said he never w-wants to see me a-again..." (Y/N) explained. By this point, she was crying again. She's officially broken... "(Y/N)..." I didn't know what to say. "I need to talk to Lord Death." I finally said, leaving the kitchen to get ready.

Reader's POV

I couldn't find the appetite to eat. After Rave left the kitchen, I threw the toast away and put the plate in the sink. Rave came back out, dressed. "Here, take this and go to the mall or something. I don't want you stuck here all day." Rave said, handing me some money and a key to the apartment. I sighed and nodded, not willing to go. "Okay, I'll be back. Stay safe. Love you~." He chimed, kissing me on the cheek and heading to the door. "Love you too." I replied before he left. I walked to the door to get my shoes and put my hair into a ponytail. I put my shoes on and walked out the door before locking it. I started my walk to the mall. I went straight into Hot Topic to look for an outfit, so I don't have to keep stealing Rave's clothes. Once I payed for an outfit I liked, I went to the bathroom to change into it. I decided I'd at least get something to drink, so I went to the food court. I immediately regretted my decision when I saw the gang sitting at a table. Kid was there and he looked like he didn't want to be there in the first place. I ignored them and walked to a random line. "(Y/N)?" I heard from behind me. I turned to see Conner. "C-Conner!" I said. A little hope surged through me. That is, until he spoke... "(Y/N), why did you make me care for you so much as to keep sacrificing my life for you? I was in a coma for you. I wish I wasn't so stupid. I wish I never did that. (Y/N), I don't want to hate you but... Never come near me, or any of us, ever again or I will kill you." I couldn't believe that the Conner Ikany just said something so cruel. My jaw hung, agape. Before I could even think about saying anything, Conner shook his head in disappointment and walked away. When he got back to the others, they looked at me. Some with looks of hurt and betrayal, others with like of hate and anger. My heart shattered as I ran out of the food court and out of the mall with tears streaming down my face. They hate me........ I.... I can't take it anymore... They don't know what actually happened and they won't believe me if I told them... Maybe, I'm better off dead... I thought about this more before bursting into Rave's apartment and pulling out a pen and paper. I quickly wrote:

Rave,

I love you so much and thank you for always being there for me, but... I just can't keep living this way. All the people I love hate me and I have nothing else to do but to just sit here and die inside. I'm going on a mission with nothing, but the clothes on my back. I won't be coming back so I want you to know that I love you so so so much! Thank you and bye...

-(Y/N)

I left the note on the table and left again. I left the apartment key on the table, along with the clothes I borrowed.

Kid, Conner, Rave, Saga, Natalie, Alex, Anika, Crona, Maka, Soul, Liz, Patty, Tsubaki, and Blackstar........ I'm so sorry it had to end this way........