Chapter 32: The kishin

Kid's POV

"Alright, what happened?" Liz asked after (Y/N) left. Patty let go of me and I sat on the couch. "We got in an argument about Kenth." I replied. "Isn't he that one guy that you are always jealous of because he flirts with (Y/N) and 'tries to take her away from you'?" Liz asked. "First of all, I may have been a little jealous but he does flirt with her and he is always pushing me away. Second of all, it's not just that. I sense something off about his soul. But, for some reason, I can't tell (Y/N). She probably wouldn't believe me anyway." I replied again. "Well, you should know that she would never ditch you. Let alone for someone else. Just like how you talk about how much you love her, she always talks about how much she loves you. Damn, I swear I'm like your guys' couple counselor." Liz said. "I know, I know but-WAIT! Where is she right now?" I asked, starting to panic. "You don't think she is with her parents do you?" Liz asked. "No, she wouldn't go back to them ever again." I replied. We stopped in thought. "What if she went to..." Liz started. I new what she was gonna say and ran out the door with her and Patty following. She has to be at Kenth's place.

Reader's POV

I was resting with my head on Kenth's shoulder. I stopped crying awhile ago after hearing Kenth's thoughts and calming words. I sat up and saw that he was staring at me. "What?" I asked, giggling. He chuckled and started leaning towards me. My eyes widened as I slowly leaned back. He kept leaning forward as I was leaning back. He soon ended up hovering over me. My face must have been very red as I froze, not knowing what to do. I soon felt his lips on mine as he put one of his hands in my hair. I didn't kiss back. I still loved Kid. Kenth's other hand reached over to something on the little table stand thing next to the couch as there was knocking on the door but he didn't seem to care. Next thing I knew, I felt a sharp pain in my side and the door busted open. I blacked out right then and there.

Kid's POV

We were almost to Kenth's house and I was loosing my breath from how fast I was running. Liz and Patty were struggling to keep up. We made it to his house and I started rapidly knocking on the door, not even caring if I passed eight knocks. When no one answered, I managed to bust down the door. I ran inside and looked to my right, into the living room, to see Kenth on top of (Y/N), forcing his lips onto hers but she didn't kiss back as he stabbed her in the side with a needle. He pushed down on the needle, injecting (Y/N) with some sort of green substance. She blacked out before I could get to her. Liz and Patty, knowing already what I would say, transformed. Kenth looked up at me and smirked. I raised the twin pistols. "You work for Arachne don't you? You are trying to bring her back which is why you didn't kill her." I predicted, putting my fingers on the triggers. "Actually no. I am just doing a favor for a different little family member." He said. "Who and why?" I questioned. "Well, I guess I could tell you since it won't really matter either way. I'm your average kishin, hungry for human souls. Medusa found me and my ship-shaping form. She said she wanted her niece for something. I of course did not give a fuck and asked what it had to do with me. She said that when she was done with her niece, she would give her to me so I could have her precious part witch, meister, and human soul." Kenth or whoever he is explained. "I will never let you take her to Medusa or take her soul." I said. "I'm afraid you don't have a choice, you see, she is right here in my arms." Kenth smirked, standing up, holding her bridal-style. I was most likely fuming by this point. He put (Y/N) down and glared. It is about to get violent.