Ch.4 Our First Date

Jc's POV

I woke up to see Meg fast asleep on my shoulder, I smiled and held her tight. I guess I held her to tight because she woke up. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. I smiled down at her and she blushed and hide her face in my chest. "Don't hide, it's cute when you blush" I whispered into her ear. which only made her blush more. I loved the way, she made me feel. I know I've only known her for two days but I don't know there's something that's pulling me in and it seems to be stronger than gravity. She stood up only to trip over Sam.

I held back a chuckle, she sat up and started laughing, her laughter took me by surprise. I got up and tripped over Sam. Sam moves way to much, I noticed i fell on top of Meg. she turned bright red. I smiled and kissed her lips only to hear Connor say "Get a room!" I got up and helped her up. "Con, what are we going to do today?" she asked as she walked into the kitchen. "Um I don't know, we could go shopping, Casey has work so today I get to spend sometime with the best little sister in the world" Connor said.

"Sounds good to me. I need a new outfit for tonight anyways. Lets go, I need to shower" she said. They both got up , Meg walked over to me and kissed my check. "See you later" "I can't wait" I said pulling her into a hug. "Come on you two love birds, hurry it on up. I wanna get my shopping on" Connor said. Thanks Connor, for ruining the moment. She pulled away and headed for the door. Once they were out the door, I was alone not completely alone cause the guys were asleep.

Meg's POV

Connor and I headed to my house, I jumped in the shower. When I was out I put on some high waisted shorts and a Taylor Gang muscle shirt. I pulled on my red converses and I grabbed my Dodgers key chain, phone, wallet, and reckless snapback. I head to the living room where I found Connor sitting on the couch. He wore his Vans t-shirt, kahki colored pants, sunglasses, and his red snapback.

"What no skateboard?" he asked. "Nah I don't need it" i said as we headed for my car. I gave Connor the keys and he started up the car. We headed to the mall, I put on my sunglasses and got out of the car. "Where to first?" Connor asked. "I don't know, lets just walk around and look" he nodded his head. We walked in, once Connor saw Urban Outfitters he freaked and pulled me inside. He might love that store but I don't.

He looked through the clothes and bought a few shirts. This boy and that store. We walked around intil i saw Tilly's , now this is my place. I am more of the skater girl, yes I like to feel pretty but I feel way more comfortable in jeans, shorts, and shirts but dresses and skirts really aren't my thing. In the store I ran into a fan.

"Oh my god!! Your Meg Star and that's Connor Franta. Oh my god!!" she fangirled. "Oh can I get a picture?" she asked. We nodded and took the picture and signed her phone case. After that I ran straight for the hats and grabbed six different snapbacks. Then headed for the clothes. By the end of the day I had five bags from Tilly's and a bag from Forever 21. If you think I had a lot of bags you should've seen Connor, he had five bags from Urban Outfitters, three from Tilly's and two bags from Pac-Sun. We put are things in the car and drove home.

When we got home, Casey was waiting for us. "Where in the world have you two been?" she asked. "Shopping! You should really see your boyfriend shop he's a shopping machine" I said as I unlocked the door. We all walked in and I put my things in my room. "So what are you wearing on your date with Jc?" Casey asked. "Um i don't know clothes" i said in a no duh tone."Haha very funny but seriously what are you wearing?" she asked. "I am wearing a shirt, jeans, shoes and a beanie" i said as she followed me to my room.

"Really, let me pick out your outfit. You always dress the same, let's change it up a bit. Come on please!" I groaned, I knew that if I said no she would do the puppy dog face and then I would say yes. But if I said yes, who knows what I would look like. "Fine, do what you have to do. I am going to take a shower" I said as I jumped in the shower.