Ch. 40 Christmas

Meg's POV

I locked the door behind me. "Hurry up! I am hungry" Kian whinnied. "Oh be quiet" I said. I looked back at the house, no ones going to be here. I got in the passenger seat of the car and Kian started the car. "We're going home" he said excitedly. Today we were going home for the holidays or Christmas. Today I got to see my mom, Drew, Wes, Keaton, Sam, and Wes's family. Basically Christmas was spent with Kian's, Sam's, Wes's and my family. It's been awhile since I've seen the boys and there going on there first headline tour in February. I am so proud of them. Kian finally pulled up to the drive way.

We got of the car and headed inside but to my surprise the door was locked. Kian knocked and my mom opened the door. She kian into a hug and let him inside. She saw me and smiled really big. I laughed and pulled her into a hug. "Hey mom, I've missed you" I said. She kissed my forehead and let me inside before saying "I missed you to"

I walked into the living room and was tackled by hugs. And I mean literally I was on the floor. I looked up and Drew and Wes were on top of me. "Guys?!" I said. "Yeah!!" They said in unison. "Can't breath!" "Oh right!" They said getting off me. Drew extended his arm towards me and I grabbed it so he could help me up. Once I was up he pulled me into a tight hug. "Once again, can't... breath" I said. "Sorry, it just I've missed my little girl" he said as he ruffled my hair. I stuck my tongue out at him. " I missed you to Drew bear" I said with a giggle, he hated being called Drew bear, Drewy and I hated when he called me little girl.

Next thing I knew Wes was hugging me. I hugged back, "you've gotten so tall" he said. I laughed. "You've only been gone for two months and I am still the same size" I said as I pulled away. Next was Keats, ugh I loved this kid to death, he was my first best friend and he still is. I ruffled his hair before pulling him into a hug. I was older then him so it was something I always did. "Never gets old" I said into the hug, he laughed. "I've missed you! How's Jc?" he asked as he pulled away and sat down on the couch. "Good, we're meeting up in New York for New Years" I said. "Aw, so that means you won't be spend New Years with me" he pouted. "We'll Skype don't worry"

After my conversation with Keats, my mom called us over for dinner. Dinner was so much fun. Everyone tried talking at once, we talked about tour, YouTube, Jc, Carly (Wes's girlfriend). After dinner was over we walked over to the the tree where the piano. I sat at the piano and Drew grabbed my dad's old guitar. Every year on Christmas after dinner we sang a few songs weather they were Christmas songs or not. I guess you could say we had a mini concert in the living room. The boys sang a few songs and they ended up play call of duty.

I started to get into the game when my phone rang. I pulled out my phone and saw it was Jc and it was a face time call. Keats looked over my shoulder. "Are you going to answer?" he asked. I nodded my head. I quickly answered his call. "Hey babe!" I said excitedly. "How's it going my princess?" I smiled at his words. "Aww look Meg's blushing!!!" Keaton announced. I turned a brighter shade of red. "Oh and almost forgot Merry Christmas! I can't wait to see you in New York" he said

A/N hey what's up! I know boring chapter and yes it's late but I've actually been doing my homework. And I am thinking about a sequel but I am not sure. so don't get excited cuz it might not happen. And hopefully by the next update I will know if there will be a sequel. Well byee💋