Ch.7 He loves me!

Meg's POV

After, I forgave Jc he told me he loved me. He said that he loves me. And I said it back. After I forgave him we headed to Kian's. We walked to Jc's room, he throw me a towel. Did I mention we were soaking wet. Yeah I didn't think so. "Here go change" he said handing me sweats and one of his t-shirts. I walked into the bathroom and changed into his sweats and Arizona t-shirt. I dried my hair and walked out of the bathroom to find Jc shirtless. I laughed and he looked at me. He walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "I am sorry" he said as he rested his chin on my head and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Aren't you tried of saying I am sorry. I already forgave you so stop" I said as I poked his chest. He chuckled. "I missed you, I missed this" I said as I let out a sigh. "I missed you more" he said. "Whatever, put on a shirt" i said as i pushed him away. He laughed and grabbed a shirt and pulled it on before he jumped in bed. "Come here"he said. I crawled in bed next to him. He pulled the covers over us and we cuddled, I know, I know cliche right? but I still thought it was cute. Jc turned on the TV, and we watched Full House. I love this show. You got it dude!! We spent the whole night like that until sleep took over my body.

Jc's POV

I can't believe I am holding her in my arms right now. I can't believe she forgave me. All I cared about was this moment right now. Meg laid fast asleep on my chest. I kissed her forehead while she slept. She was so cute when she slept. I played with her hair for a while before I fall asleep.

Kian's POV

I began to worry when Meg didn't come back from her walk. I grabbed one of Connor's hoodies and pulled it on and headed outside. I walked for a while but there was no sign of Meg. Worry washed all over me, I headed to my house, to get Jc so he could help look for her. I opened the door to Jc's room to see Meg fast asleep on Jc's chest. I smiled there so cute together, oh God i sound like a girl. I closed the slowly and headed to my room. Jc better not screw this up. I sighed and went to bed.

Meg's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon, I opened and realized I wasn't in my room. Memories from yesterday came flooding back. I turned and Jc was fast asleep, I pulled off the covers off and was about to get up but Jc wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back in bed. I let out a giggle "Where do you think your going beautiful" he whispered in my ear.

"Well I smelled food and I am hungry so I was going to the kitchen. Come with me" i said. He nodded and let go of me. I walked towards the door only to have Jc warp his arms around my waist, he rested his head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I blushed and we walked to the kitchen like that which I thought was hilarious. The whole gang was in the kitchen including the O2L girlfriends.

"Good morning everybody, not to be rude but why are you all here. Ow bacon"I said as I ran over to the table to grab bacon. I love bacon, like seriously who doesn't. Jc laughed at me. "Well one we came to celebrate the fact that you and Jc are back together. And two we were all invited to go to Teenhoot " Kian said happily. Yay!! "Seriously!!?!?" i asked trying to swallow the bacon I stuffed in my mouth. "Yeah here's the letter"he said handing me the letter. I read the letter inviting me to teenhoot. "Ahhh oh my god!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, "Group hug!!!" I yelled. Everyone ran over to me and hugged me. Yay hugs. Wow I am really hipper today. Everyone let go of me. "So when do we leave?" I asked. "We leave tomorrow night, you and Jc are the only ones who haven't packed" Connor said.