Ch. 13 Happy birthday To Me

Meg's POV

I woke up to music and the smell of food. I opened my eyes and there stood my mom with my friends and boyfriend. "Happy birthday!!!!" they screamed in unison. "I am right here, why are you yelling?" I asked. They laughed. "Good morning honey" my mom said as she lit the candles on my pancakes. "Make a wish" she said. I really didn't need a wish, I had everything I ever wanted. You know what I am so wishing for world peace. I blow out the candles. "What did you wish for?" Sam asked. "World peace, you can never go wrong with that wish" "Alright we'll leave you to get dressed because we're going shopping!" Alicia, Casey, Andrea said unison. I laughed and ate my breakfast, everyone left the room except for Jc. "Happy birthday beautiful" he said as he kissed my forehead. "Thanks" I said as I cleaned my face. "So I have a beautiful afternoon planned out for us I'll pick you up at six" he said before pecking my lips. "I can't wait" I said as he walked towards the door. When I was done eating, I jumped in the shower.

I got dressed in high waisted shorts and pulled on my cool story bro crop top. I blow dried my hair and pulled on my converses. I grabbed a Yums snapback and my wallet. "Yay, your ready" Connor said "Yup" that's when my phone rang, I ran to my room and answered it. It really wasn't that hard to find my phone because my ringtone was the anthem by Good Charlotte. It was Drew.

"How's the birthday girl?" he asked. "good and you?" "good and I have a surprise for you. Go open the front door and you'll find a box on the floor" he said, I walked to the door and opened it and like he said there was a box on the floor. I picked up the box and brought it inside. "What is it?" Connor asked. "I don't know" "I am guessing your holding the box" Drew said. "Yup, what is it?" I asked. "You'll find out. And I am really sorry I couldn't be there" he said. "It's okay, your on tour, tell Keats and Wes I say hi" "Will do, now open it" he said. I opened the box and found a sick ass skateboard, with his signature and the boy's signature. "This is wicked,you would sign it" I said with a laugh. "Well you are a fan of Emblem3 and your favorite cousin just so happens to be 1/3 of Emblem3. It's the perfect gift but there's more" he said. "What? Is it ?" I asked. "Open the door" "Okay?" I said as I walked to the door. I pulled the door open and there stood Drew, Keats, and Wes. "Oh my god your here!" I said as put my phone away. I pulled him into a hug. "I thought you were on tour" I said as I hugged Keaton. I pulled away and hugged Wes. "We would never miss your birthday" Wes said. "Aww!! Group hug!"They all pulled me into a hug. "We have more presents" Keaton said excited. "Actually I kinda have to go, the girls are waiting for me. We're going shopping" I said. "At least give the skateboard a try" Drew said. "Fine, Con can you get my vloging camera it's on my desk" he nodded and I pulled out the skateboard to find a silver bracelet with my name on it. I grabbed it and looked at Drew. "You didn't?!" I screamed. "But I did" Drew said. This bracelet was the one thing I had left from my dad. When I was younger It broke and I never got around to fixing it but now its exactly the way it was. I hugged him. "Thank you so much, you don't know how much this means to me"I said into his chest holding in tears. "Come on, no tears. Today's going to be great, I just know it. Now lets go try out that board" he said.

I pulled away and saw Connor vlogging with my camera. "Its Meg's birthday!!!!" he screamed into the camera. He pointed the camera at me. "It's my birthday!!!" I screamed. "And guess what I got! A new skateboard signed by the ones and only Emblem3!!" We walked outside and tested out my new skateboard. Connor did most of the recording. The girls came out and just watched me skate. I walked over to them. "Are you guys ready to go?" I asked. They nodded and I walked over to Drew. "Alright I'll be home later, don't burn the house down. Keats your in charge" I said as I hugged Drew goodbye, he chuckled. "Why is he in charge?" Wes whined. "Because last time you were in charge, you threw a party" "Fine, have fun" he said as he walked inside.

I took my vlogging camera from Connor and said goodbye to him. The girls and I got into the car. I sat in front sit and talked to my camera. "We're going shopping!!!!!!!!" I screamed. "And guess who's here?..... Andrea!!!" I screamed. I stopped recording, "So what did Drew get you? I thought he wasn't supposed to come until next month because of tour" Casey said "Well he was able to come and he got me a new skateboard signed by the boys and he fixed my bracelet that my dad gave me when I was little. And there's more but I have to wait till later" I said. "What did Jc get you" Alicia asked. "Nothing but we have a date later today" I said I seriously can't wait.