Ch.9 San Antonio

~*~

Tuesday

Meg's POV

I was up early which meant I was grumpy. Today Jc and I were taking a train to San Antonio. But seriously why did he have to book it so early. I was wearing gray chachi mommas and a light blue tank top that stopped above my belly button. I put my headphones on to the point where they rested on my shoulders. I pulled on my snapback and headed for the living room where Jc was waiting for me. I dragged my feet on my way there. Ugh I am so tried. "Hey beautiful" he said. "Hi" I said grumpily. "Aw someone's grumpy" he said as he kissed my cheek. "Can we leave I wanna go back to sleep" I said with a yawn. "Connor hurry up or we're going to miss the train" he yelled, ugh it's to early for yelling.

~*~

Connor and Casey had just dropped us off at the train station and we were now on our way to San Antonio. I rested my head on Jc's shoulder. "Are we almost there?" I asked. "We just got on the train, go to sleep I'll wake you up when were there" he said. I didn't argue and closed my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

I was shaken awake. I groaned and stretched. "Your so cute" Jc said. I blushed, "Not as cute as you" I gushed. I pecked his lips before sitting up in my seat. "Are we almost there?" I asked. "Yeah we should be there in five minutes or so" he said as he played with my fingers. I rested my head on his shoulder. The train finally came to a stop. Yay! We grabbed our things and got of the train. He held my hand as we walked towards a women. "That's my mom" he whispered in my ear. She walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. I didn't expect that, I hugged her back. "You must be Megan I've heard a lot about you" she said. Jc turned red, "Mom!" he said embarrassed. Jc's mom was beautiful and she seemed really sweet. We got in the car and headed to his house. San Antonio was really something nothing like California.

The car stopped in front of a beautiful house. We got off the car and we went inside where I found Jc's little sister and little brother and some guy around Jc's age. He walked over to me and shaked my hand. "Hi I am Ricardo, Jc's best friend" "Hi I am Megan" Jc's little sister came running over to me and started jumping. "I can't believe my brother is dating Meg Star!" she squealed. "You know who I am?" I asked her as Jc took my suitcase. "Yes, who doesn't before my brother started dating you I watched your videos" she admitted, I hugged her. "That's really cool, so you know me but I don't know you what's your name?" I asked as I sat on the couch. "I am Jaylyn and he's Joe Felix" she said. "It's so nice meet you guys and you guys are so cute" I gushed. She laughed.

Jc came back in the room and sat next to me. "Don't I get a hug?" he asked Jaylyn. She hugged him and left the room with Joe Felix. "Your so lucky to have them" I said. "Then I must be pretty fucken lucky because I also have you" he said as he leaned in. We were about to kiss when we heard a cough come from the door way. It was Ricardo. "Bro I gotta go ,I'll see you around" he said before hugging Jc.

I pulled out my phone and saw I had message from Kian.

From Kian

Hope you guys got there safely, have fun be safe ;)

Oh god Kian!

To Kian

We got here safe and sound, get your mind out of the gutter

"Where were we?" Jc asked as he pulled me onto his lap. "You were going to show me around" I said. He pouted and agreed. He laced his finger with mine he gave me a tour of the house afterward we headed to his room. He closed the door, and we headed to his bed. San Antonio should be fun. I laid in bed with Jc resting his head against my chest. I played with his hair and heard his soft snores. I giggled and took a picture of us. I uploaded the picture to instagram with the caption

"Isn't he just the cutest @jccaylen" I tossed my phone and let sleep catch up with me.