Ch. 31 Me Jealous Funny!

~Few days later

Meg's POV

It's September!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me will I cry because summer is over. And it's also Wednesday which means I have class. Anyways I am going to go get ready for the day or should I say school. I groaned as I got out of bed. Jc wrapped his arms around and pulled me back in bed. Btw our bed arrived yesterday, we ended up getting a bed instead of a love sack. It looked to small for both Jc and I. "Jc let go" "Do you have to go" he asked. "Yes, I do. Now the faster you let go the faster I get to class and the faster I get home" "Fine, what time do you have practice today?"he asked. "It's Wednesday, practice is after my class" I said as I grabbed clothes so that I could take a shower. I walked out of the room and headed upstairs to bathroom.

After I was done, I changed into a Young and Reckless elbow length shirt and a pair of basketball shorts since I have practice after class today. We'll today and every other day because they finally chose a time. I quickly combed my hair and unlocked the door. Outside of the door stood Kian, he looked tried. "Good morning" I said as messed up his hair as walked past him. "Hey, Meg I don't think those are your shorts" he said with a laugh. I looked down at my shorts and noticed they were a little to big. I ran downstairs and ran into Ricky. "Meg why are you wearing Jc's shorts?" he asked. "That's a good question" I said as I walked to my room. When I walked in I found Jc putting on a shirt. He looked at me and chuckled. "I like your shorts" he said with a smirk. "Oh shut up" I said with a laugh. I quickly changed into pair of my basketball shorts. I felt arms wrap around my waist and Jc rest his head on my shoulder. "You looked better in them then I do" he whispered in my ear before kissing my neck. I smiled. I pulled out of his grasp and grabbed my duffel bag. "Running late?" he asked fixing his hair."No.. Okay maybe a little" I said as I put on my shoes.

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a donut. "Hey Meg, can I drop you off?" Connor asked. "I guess but we leave now" I said as I finished my donut. I headed for the door with Connor. We were at the door when Jc yelled, "Wait! I didn't get my goodbye kiss" he said as he came running out of our room. I looked at him and smiled. He walked over to me and I pecked his lips. "Come on one more" he said. I kissed him again but this time it wasn't a peck. . I pulled away after awhile. "Gotta go, love you" I said as I ran after Connor. "I'll pick you up later, love you to" he yelled after me. I got into the car with a smile in my face. Connor stared the car and he drove out of the drive way. "Con, how come everyone seems to have the need to drive me around" I asked. "Because, your the youngest one and your my baby" he said. I laughed Connor always treated me like a little sister and sometimes he trearted me like his newb born daughter. I laughed at his comment. "Whatever you say Con" I said.

Connor just dropped me off, I walked to class and found a note on the door.

Dear students

The time for this class has been moved back an hour. See you in an hour

-Professor Perez

I sighed and walked away from the class room. First dance practice get back and hour now this. I guess it doesn't change my schedule. I guess, I'll just wait til then, I sat on the grass and decided to pull out my laptop. I opened my duffle bag and looked for it. But I couldn't find it, I must've left it at home. I guess it's a good thing class was moved back and hour. I pulled out my phone and called Connor. "Hey it Con" he said. "No way man, I can't believe you actually answered oh my god!" I squealed. "Haha Meg, I know it's you" he said. "How'd you know" I asked sarcastically. "I have caller I.D."

"Con can you pick me up. I forgot my laptop at home and class was moved back an hour" I said. "Alright I'll be there in a little" he said before hanging up. I laid on the grass and watched the clouds while I waited. The house wasn't to far from school. So Connor wouldn't take to long.