Ch.38 DigiTour! Day 1

Meg's POV

I threw my suitcase in the trunk of Kian's car. God its cold! "Why didn't you grab a hoodie?" Jc asked wrapping his arms around me to keep me warm. "Because, I didn't think it was going to be this cold" I said. Jc and I made our way inside and I ran straight to my room and went to my closet. I pulled out a random black hoodie and put it on. I looked at the time and it was eight.

We all had to be in Los Angeles by nine. I yawned and pulled out my backpack. I put important things in my backpack such as my laptop, vlogging camera, iPhone charger, and my camera. "Babe ready to go?" Jc said from the door. Yes I was ready but I wasn't ready to see my ex-boyfriend. "Yeah, let's go" I said. I grabbed my backpack and looked at myself in the mirror. I pulled my headphones around my neck and headed towards the front door.

"We'll see you guys" Casey said. She kissed Connor goodbye and promised him, she would answer his Skype calls. Ricky kissed Vivian goodbye. "Well we'll be in the car. I'll miss you guys" I yelled as I made my way out of the house. "Meg, wait!" Casey yelled after me. I turned around, "Uh yeah?" I said as I made my way back inside.

"We need to talk to you alone" Vivian said. I followed them into the kitchen. "Uh what's up guys" I said. "Are you going to be okay? by the way cute hoodie" she asked. I raised a brow, and I looked down at my hoodie and saw it was the hoodie Jc gave me with 'Mrs. Caylen" on it, I smiled. "Yeah, I am only going to be gone a week . I've been gone longer before" I said. "That's not what she means. Meg, your boyfriend and ex-boyfriend are going to be on the same bus" Casey said. "Thanks for reminding me. But I am going to be okay, I have Andrea, Kian, and Connor" I said. "Yeah but Jenn is also going to be there" Vivian said. "Guys, I am going to be okay. If anything happens your the first ones to know"I said. "Group hug" Vivian yelled. "nah I am good" Casey said. She was never one for hugs. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the hug, she soon gave in and hugged us back.

We walked back to where the boys were waiting for us. "I wish I could come but why did it only have to be for youtubers. I mean vinners are people to" Casey said. Over the past few month Casey had gotten vine famous. She had grown tried of being asked to make a YouTube channel so she did the next best thing, she made a vine. It was six second videos and it was less pressure on her.

"We still have Magcon next month. It'll just be me, you, Jc and Sam" I said. "I know but that's so long and Jc and you are spending New Years in New York so I am going to be flying alone" she whined. "Oh stop whining, we have to go or else we'll be late. Vivian take care of Casey and the house. I am going to miss you guys" I gave them one last goodbye hug. Jc and I walked out of the house hand in hand.

"I like your hoodie" Jc said as we walked to the car. I giggled, "Your not the only one" I said as we got in the back seat. Kian and Ricky were seating in the front and Connor was going to sit with us. I rested my head on Jc's shoulder and played with his fingers. The whole ride consisted of that and giggling. Who knew a guy could make me this weak and girly.

"Babe, wake up. We're here" I heard Jc say. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "I don't want to get up" I whined. Jc opened the door and helped me out of the car. I rubbed my eyes and helped the boys get the suitcases. "We can go back to sleep when we get on the bus" Jc said as we walked to the tour bus. "Promise?" I asked as I stood in front of him. "Promise" he said as he pecked my lips.

Chris's POV

After a year of not seeing Meg and of being ignored, I finally get to see her. I regret breaking up with her, I was stupid but I learned from my mistakes. I want her back. I was about to get on the bus when I thought I saw Meg kissing some guy. When I saw her with him my heart shattered. I should've known that she would've moved on. I broke her heart but I still love her. Yeah it took me awhile to figure out how I felt but it was already to late. I need to know if she feels anything for me. "I love you" I heard her say. My heart broke into a million pieces, she never said that to me. "I love you more" he said to her. She giggled, she never giggled in front of me.

Meg's POV

I turned around and saw Chris. Ugh awkward? Jc and I walked past him and into the bus. We were greeted with hugs and "Hi's". Paul walked up to us "Okay so you and Jc are rooming. I didn't think you'd mind since your dating" he said. "Cool" I said as he showed us bunk. "So Kian and Andrea are underneath you" We nodded our heads and he left. I got up on our bunk and pulled the covers over me. While I was in bed, Jc was putting away our bags. I smiled,

"Babe, just get in bed with me already" I said, he chuckled and got in bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. "Is it weird that I feel safe in your arms" I said looked up at him. I knew it sounded cliche and like it came out of a Nicholas Sparks novel but I felt like he need to know it. "No, because I want you to feel save and I know that you'll always be safe in my arms" he said before kissing my head.

A/N hey, what is up guys? so I updated early. hope you guys liked it. Vote, comment and yeah bye guys! Muahh💋