Ch. 34 We're through?

Jc's POV

"Jc answer me, is your friendship with her more important then our relationship?" Meg asked. I didn't know what to say. I love Meg but I can't just choose Meg and leave Jenn behind, she's my best friend. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. Meg took a deep breath and ran a hand through her once brown hair now black. "Looks like you can't make a decision. So I will," she said as tears welled up in her eyes. "We- were ugh why am I having the hardest time saying this" she said as tears began to run down her face. "Until you've made a decision we're through. I am done and tried of this argument. It's always over the same thing" she said as she walked away. I felt like my whole world had just fallen apart. I sat down on the couch and ran a hand through my hair. I sighed and covered my face. I felt a hand rest on my knee. I looked up hoping it was Meg but instead it was Jenn. I stood up and walked away from her. I didn't want to be in the same room as Jenn. It was her fault I lost my Meg.

Meg's POV

When I walked away from the argument, I didn't leave. Because if I did Kian would go looking for me and I didn't want to be found. Right now I sat on the steps of our front door crying. I can't believe I just dumped my boyfriend, the man I love because I was jealous and because we didn't trust each other. I felt like I had been the one dumped and not him. I guess love isn't for everyone, I was going to find that out sooner or later. Four months of my life were with him and I just ruined any chance of there ever being more. My head hurt from thinking and my heart hurt. I just sat there thinking of what to do. I can't drive I am not emotionally stable. If I can't drive then I'll just have walk, I have to get out of here. I got up and began to walk down the street. So many thoughts were running through my head. Why did I let it get to me? Why was I so jealous when I know he loves me? This was all my fault. Did I do the right thing? Everything happens for a reason, I told myself. Or does it? Because if so fate and destiny suck. Life sucks, your always on a no-stop roller coaster. Ugh, love sucks and it hurts. I thought as I kicked a rock. No wonder why Taylor Swift writes all those songs. There all just to worn us, so we don't get hurt.

Kian's POV

I wonder what's going on downstairs, I've heard the front and back door slam. I think I should go see what's happening. I ran down the stairs and into the living room. There was no music playing, and the only person in the room was Jenn. "Jenn where's Meg?" I asked "I don't know, she ran off" she said. I pulled out my phone and called Meg. I heard her phone ringing and saw she left it by her laptop. I hanged up and grabbed her phone. Maybe she left with Alex, I unlocked it and went through her contacts. I dialed Alex's number, after three ring he answered . "Hey Alex it's Kian. I was wondering if Meg's with you?" I asked. "No, why?" he asked. "Cause she not here and her phone and keys are. Before you left did you see her act strange?" I asked. "Well she was fighting with her boyfriend and I felt like they need some space so I left and I suggested that the blonde girl do the same." He said. I looked over at Jenn. "Alex if you hear from her call me back" I said. "Well do, if she doesn't get home by ten call me and I'll help you look for her" he said. "I will, thanks for the help" I said before hanging up. I looked out the back door and found Jc by the pool. I opened the door and went to sit next to him. "Hey man, what's wrong?" I asked. He looked up at me with tears in his eye. He's going to cry, okay how do you deal with a guy who's going to cry? "She dumped me bro" he said a few tear ran down his cheeks. "What?" I almost yelled. "She broke up with me, I'm such a dumbass this is all my fault" he said as he stared at the water. He had tears running down his face. I felt bad, they were so cute together. "Do you know why she broke up with you?" I asked. "Because of Jenn, she was jealous and I thought Meg and Alex had feelings for each other. She was tried of the fighting" more and more tears ran down his face. "Jc it's going to be okay." I said. "No it's not, I love her and I ruined everything" he said.

A/N Hey guys I know it's a short chapter. Hope you guys like it though. Comment your reaction on their brake up. Don't kill me please, sorry not sorryOh and vote! Guys I am so close to 400 votes and it crazy. I just wish more of you would follow me. Well gotta byeee. Muah 💋 P.S. Stay Cloudy☁️