Ch.6 Forgive and Forget Right?

Casey's POV

I was out with Connor and I gotta admit I was a little mad at Meg for forcing me on this date. I didn't mind, I love Connor but I needed to be there for her. But Meg can be so stubborn. "Babe what's wrong?" Connor asked. "nothing" i said as we walked into the Movie theater. "Don't lie to me" he said as he faced me. "Fine, it's just that , we left Meg alone, and after what happened today, I feel like a horrible best friend" I said.

"Trust me your not a horrible friend, I bet she's not alone. We'll call Kian, to check on our little princess" he said as he called Kian. "Hey Kian can you check on Meg for me" he asked. Connor put the phone on speaker so I could hear Kian. "Actually, I am with her and she's sleeping" he said. "Thanks, I'll be home later" he said before hanging up. "See Meg is perfectly fine and fast asleep. Now lets enjoy our date" He said before pecking my lips, I smiled

Jc's POV

Today, was the worst day of my life. Today i hurt the girl i wanted to spend my summer with, the girl I love. No one talked to me, everyone ignored me. I know I fucked up but we all make mistakes right? I really need to talk to her. I walked over to her window and looked inside. Her window was actually closed. Inside was her and Kian sleeping. I walked back to my room. I laid in bed just thinking. I wonder if she knows that kiss meant nothing to me. That kiss was nothing like the ones we share or should I say shared. How can I get her to forgive me. I let out a sigh and decided to get some sleep.

Meg's POV

I rolled over only to fall off my bed. My fall woke up Kian. "Who's there?!" he asked as he walked over to my side. "Boo!" I said, he laughed and helped me up. Then a worried Connor came running into the room. "Are you guys okay?" he asked. "Yeah, were fine--" Kian said. Casey came running into the room. "Hey why are you here? Wait did you guys? gross!"I said. Kian laughed. "Connor got it in! High five bro" Kian said as we both laughed.

We both knew they didn't do anything but boy was it fun to make fun of them. Casey was bright red and that only made me laugh harder. "She got the D!" I said. "You look a little stiff, Casey" Kian said. I was laughing so hard my face was red. "Hey Meg, how'd you sleep?" Kian asked. "I didn't get much sleep, there was a lot screaming last night" I said. Kian high fived me. "That's my girl" he said as we tried to control our laughter.

"Very funny. You guy's are so dirty minded"Casey said as she left the room. Kian and I were still dying of laughter. Connor just looked at us. "If you are done laughing, I would like to know what that noise was" he said. "Meg fell off the bed" My phone began to ring. I walked over to it and saw I had two messages. One was from Jc and the other was from Zac Mann. Zac and I have been friends for a while, he's a real sweet guy. Zac and I meet last year at Teenhoot.

From Zac

Hey wanna hang out with me and the guys?

To Zac

Yeah, I'd love to. do you mind if I bring Kian?

From Zac

Nah it's cool I'll pick you guys up around 12 See you then

Then I opened the message from Jc

From Jc

We need to talk

I didn't bother answering, I was going to hang out with The boy band project and Kian. "Kian get ready, Zac is picking us up at 12 and its 11" I told him. "Alright, so your boyfriend is picking us up?" Kian said. He always said that Zac had a thing for me, but I never believed him. "Haha very funny and he's not my boyfriend" I said. Sure the boy was cute but he would always be a friend to me.