Ch.17 Orange County Fair

Meg's POV

~One Week Later

Last night was spent watching Netflix with my amazing boyfriend. There's no other way to spend your time then cuddling with your boyfriend and watching Supernatural on Netflix. Today were heading to the Orange County Fair to go see Austin Mahone perform. It's going to be so much fun. I finished drying my hair and looked in the mirror. I was wearing a red tank that said "Mahomie" and short jean shorts. My hair was down in wavy curls. Jc wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder."I think I might be a little jealous of Austin" he whispered in my ear. I put my hands on his. "Why?" I asked. "Because, your wearing his last name" he said into my shoulder. I laughed, "I'd be proud to wear your name any day" I said as I kissed his cheek. "Good because I got you this" he said he let go. He walked to his closest and pulled out a black hoodie that read Mrs. Caylen. I giggled and pulled him into a hug. He kissed my nose and laughed. "Guys so sorry to ruin the moment but we gotta go" Kian said from the door way. I pressed my lips on Jc's and he kissed back, every time we kiss I feel butterflies and they never go away and I don't want them to.We pulled away and I pecked his lips and rested my forehead on his. "If you are done I would like to get going" Kian said. "We're going!" I said as I pulled away from Jc's grasp and put the shirt he gave me on his bed. For the past week I've been sleep in Jc's room.

The whole gang was coming, which included all the O2L guys, Rebecca, Jenn, Cassy and Alicia. Obviously we had to go in different cars. On the way to the fair, I had time to I played with Jc's fingers. On Thursday we go to Vidcon, yeah I'm excited but on Friday of next week he leaves and I can't take a day with out him. I let out a sigh, live in the moment while I have it.

Jc's POV

I can't believe I only have a week and some days left with Meg. I know Meg is think about it all the time, I can see it. To be honest I think about to, I don't want to leave especially if it means I have to leave Meg. like I always say live in the moment. I'm not going to let this bring me down, I'm going to enjoy the time I have left with my beautiful girlfriend. I looked over at Meg and she looked deep in thought. I held her hand tight and let out a sigh. This summer has been the best one ever and I had someone to share it with. These last days, I'm making them worth while, there going to be unforgettable and I'm making sure they'll be perfect. We pulled into the parking lot and all got out of the car.

Meg's POV

We decided to meet at the amphitheater because the concert didn't start til five and it was barely one. But hey were at the fair lets have fun, everyone went there separate ways and Jc and I walked around. "You do know I love you?" he asked. "Yeah but the real question is do you know that I love you more than you love me" I said. "I don't think so because I love you to the moon and back" "Awww aren't you the cutest" I before kissing his nose. I'm going to miss moments like this, I know it sounds corny but it's true.

We passed a booth, where they played salsa music. The people who owned the booth were dancing. The man dancing grabbed my hand, I let go of the Jc's hand. The man must of been around fifty years old and it didn't hurt to dance with him. He was Hispanic, he reminded me of my grandpa. Jc stood by and watched me dance. I laughed, I gotta admit it's been a long time since I've danced. Once the song was over I thanked the man. "Muchas gracias, mi divertir." (Thank you so much I had fun. If you can read in Spanish excuse my crapy writing cause Spanish might be my first language but I can't write for shit)

The man nodded and I walked over to Jc. "So you can dance, how come I didn't know?"he asked. I grabbed his hand and laced my fingers with his. "You never asked" I said as we made our way to the ferris wheel. "How long have you been dancing?"he asked. "Since I was five, I was a ball of energy growing up and my mom thought it was a good way to keep me entertained" I said as we got on the Farris Wheel. "What kind of dancing classes did you take?" he asked. "Ballet, high hop, and belly dancing but I didn't take it for long because it was taking to much time and I wasn't going to quit swimming" I said. " There's another thing you didn't tell me"he said squeezing my hand. "Again you never asked me. Okay how about this ask me anything" I said as I played with his fingers. I looked down at the view. "Alright, favorite color?" he asked. "Blue and neon green" I answered. "Favorite sport?" "Basketball, and baseball" "Race?" "Well my dad's side of the family is Hispanic, that's how I know Spanish and my mom's family is American straight out of Cali" "Other hobbies besides skating, YouTube, swim, and dance" he said. "I play the guitar but I can't sing" I said with a laugh.

After a few questions, well more like when we had to get off we headed to grab a bite to eat.

~ Concert

After we ate we headed to rides and booths and time literally flu by. Now were circled by fans. I swear I never thought YouTube would be like being famous. So many people screaming it's kinda hard to keep track of where Jc is even though he's holding my hand. We reached our seats and sat down. I could feel eyes staring at me. Seriously I've never seen this many fans notice me before besides the meet n greet but that was different. We still had a few minutes before the concert started, so Jc and I decided to take pictures with fans.

After the pictures we took are seats. Austin opened up with What about love. And closed with 11:11. After the concert we headed home because tomorrows a big day. The concert was absolutely fun, we spent most of the time dancing.

Now I lay in bed with Jc and this right now, right here is always the best part of the day. I get to fall asleep to the sound of his heart beat and I wouldn't have it any other way.

~A/N Hey, what up chicas. Well I hope you like it sorry about the late update. My updates are going to be slow because school started and homework okay bye love you Muah