Ch. 11 Challenge

Meg's POV

I woke up to Jc creasing my cheek. I smiled and pecked his lips. "Finally, I thought you would never wake up" he said with a smile. "Well am up now" "Get ready, were going to start recording the video" I nodded and grabbed some clothes before heading to the bathroom. I jumped in the shower and you know.

I got dressed in a young and reckless shirt, jeans and I dried my hair. I walked into Jc's room and he was playing with his camera. "Ready?" he asked. "Yeah let's do this!" I said as sat down on the floor. I googled the challenge and wait for Jc. He sat down and put his arm around me.

"What up Oooo2Lllllllllll, Jc here! and this week is relationship week. So I brought Meg!" he said. I laughed "Hey guys!! So were doing the Boyfriend/girlfriend tag" "So right here we both have the questions, Let get started!" he said showing the camera his phone. "Alright, when and where did we meet?"I asked.  

"I don't remember exactly when but it was a Saturday and at the airport" "So he's right" "What do I get?" he asked. "Nothing yet" I said with a smirk. "Alright, where was our first date?" he asked. "That's easy, our first date was at Santa Monica Pier" I said happily. "Right!" "When and where was our first kiss?" I asked "It was that Sunday Connor arrived in Cali. It was at the beach, I was chasing you because you decided to smear ice cream on my face. You cleaned off some of the ice cream off of my face and that's when our lips touched and we kissed. I am never going to forget that day" he said. "Aww, come here" I pecked his lips. "How long have we been together?" he asked. "About four almost five" I said. "Um whats my favorite show?" I asked. "I don't know, we always watch movies" he said. "Its a tie between Vampire Dairies, Supernatural, and Teen Wolf"

A few questions letter, we decided to end the video. "I win, I win" I teased. "Alright, so we wanted to challenge Kian and Andrea. Lets see who's the better couple. Alright bye guys love you." I said. "Bye see you all next Thursday" Jc said before turning off the camera.

~~A week later

In a few days we'll be leaving for LA I miss home. I hide my face in Jc's chest. He chuckled and held me tight. "I am bored" I said into his chest. "What do you want to do?" he said into my hair. "I don't know, we only have a few days here" "Wanna go to Taco Bell?"he asked. "Really it's almost midnight"  "Come on, please come with me" he begged. " Fine but am not changing!" I said as I pulled on my shoes. We walked out of the room with out making any noise or so we tried. We walked to the car and like always Jc was driving, he never let me drive, what a meanie! But he's my meanie, haha I can be so corny sometimes. We got out of the car and walked into the Taco Bell. May remind i am in my Pj's, which consists of Jc's T-shirt and Chachi Mommas and a beanie cause i was to lazy to do my hair. We walked to the conter and ordered our food. "Will have three crunchy tacos, a nacho bellgrade and churros" We paid for our food and waited for our to be ready. 

"This really has been fun, San Antonio is beautiful. Why would you want to move to LA?" I asked. "I am glad you like it here, but everything happens in LA. Its beautiful, the weather, the beach, and then there's you" he said. Awww!!!! "Your just so cute" i said as i leaned over the table to give him a kiss. "Order #13" they called and Jc just got up and left me hanging, how rude! I leaned back into my chair and pulled out my phone, oh twitter how I love you. Jc come back with our food and set it down. "So where were we?" he asked leaning in. I pushed him away and giggled. "I was about to eat my nachos" I grabbed my nachos, i looked up at Jc to see him pouting. I let out a laugh and he looked at me and took some of my nachos. "Hey thats mine!" I said as I slapped his hand away. "Come on, I'll feed you" he said smearing cheese on my lips. "Your so mean" I said as I grabbed a napkin. He took the napkin out of my hand. "I'll get it" he said as he cleaned me up.  He kissed my nose and started eatting his food.  We finshed our food and left. Tonights our last day in San Antonio, we leave early morning tomorrow.