Ch. 24 P.O Box

Meg's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at the screen and it was a picture of me and Jc on our first date and above the picture it read Jc<3. I grabbed my phone and answered it, "Hey" I simply answered. "Hey babe, I just landed an hour ago" he said. "That's great, how's your family?" I asked. "There good really good. Babe I know I've only been gone for six hours but I already miss you so much" "I miss you to" "So babe I was thinking we could Skype tonight" he said. "Yeah for sure, at what time?" I asked. "eight? Is that good with you?" he asked. "Yeah sounds perfect, I can't wait" "Neither can I" he said. "Look babe, I would to talk to you forever but I have a video to record, haven't uploaded one in a week" "Its okay my little princess, I still have to unpack" "I'll see you later, I love you bye" "I love you more, bye" he said before hanging up.

I set up my lights and camera. I put the fan mail where I was going to sit.  I turned on the camera and ran and sat down on the floor. "What up guys!!! Guess who got some mail! I wonder who it's from?" I asked

Jc's POV

Ever since I got home, I've been non-stop thinking about Meg. I miss her like hell. Ugh! I just finished unpacking and laid in bed. Is moving something I want. I heard a knock at my door. I looked up to see my mom. "Honey, is something wrong?" she asked. "I just miss Meg, its weird not having her around"  She walked over to my bed and sat down at the edge of my bed. "It'll get easier, I promise" "I hope"

Meg's POV

I finished recording my video an hour ago. Now I sat at my desk editing my video. I looked at the clock and it read 7:30, I have half an hour til my Skype with Jc.

~8:00

I opened up Skype to see Jc was already on. Then my laptop made a noise telling me, I had a call. I clicked answer and on the screen of my laptop Jc appeared. "Hey how's my favorite princess doing?"he asked. I smiled, "So I am not your only princess" I pouted. "But your my favorite" he said back mimicking my pout. "So how was your flight?" I asked. "Good, no annoying kid kicking my seat this time" I laughed. "That's good, I miss you" "How do you think I feel. I miss my baby, my princess, my girlfriend." I blushed.

After hours of talking I got tried and changed into Jc's shirt that he left at Kian's house. I laid in bed by my laptop. "I'm back" I said. He was already in his bed shirtless. "You look really cute in my shirt" he  said I smiled. For the past hour we had been talking about upcoming events, everything and anything. That's what I loved about our relationship. Soon my eyes became heavy and I fell asleep.

Jc's POV

Meg and I have been talking for hour and I knew she was tried but she didn't want hang up. She kept closing her eyes and then opening them again. It was cute but I know she wouldn't hang up til I was tried. Soon she was fast asleep. She looked so beautiful. "I love you, I'll see you in the morning" I said. I didn't hang up the call, I wanted to wake up to see her.

~ A\N Hey guy's I know I didn't upload last weekend, don't kill lol jk. But anyways writers block hit me real hard. But I hope you like this chapter. love you all.