Ch 12. Cali

Meg's POV

Yesterday after our late night snack, we just slept, nothing really exciting happened, Jc's only if you count Jc's adorable snoring as exciting. I had finally finished packing. "Ready to go babe, my mom's waiting for us" he said before kissing my cheek. "Yeah lets go" I said as I put my headphones around my neck. We walked out of the house and headed for the car.

Soon enough we were at the airport. I grabbed my things and got out of the car. I kissed Jaylyn on the cheek and hugged her goodbye. I walked over to Joe Felix and hugged him, and ruffled his hair. He laughed and got back in the car. I said goodbye to Jc's mom. "It was nice to meet you Meg. Jc is really lucky to have you. I hope this isn't the last time I see you. Have a good flight and don't forget to call me when you arrive" She said as she hugged me. "Actually I am lucky to have him and will do" I said as I pulled away. Jc said his final goodbyes to his mom. We walked straight to security. Then we boarded the plane, thank god we were sitting next to each other. We sat down in our seats, and I rested my head on Jc's shoulder and he intertwined his fingers with mine. My eyes became heavy and I let sleep take over. I never did stay awake during a flight, I was ended up falling asleep.

I was woken up by Jc. "Babe, we're landing" he said. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. The plane came to a stop and they announced that we had arrived. We got our things and headed to the airport. I didn't say much I was to tired to talk. At the exit stood Kian, Sam, Andrea, Connor, Casey, and Alicia. They basically ran to me and hugged me and if you ask me a little to tight. "Um guys can't breath" they all let go except for Connor and Casey. "Hugging to tight!" "Oh right" Connor said. "Can we go home am tired" I said with a yawn. Jc grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. He kissed my forehead. "What was that for?"I asked. "Just to say I love you" I smiled. "Love you more" I said as pecked his lips.

"So tumblr was right, you guys are just the cutest thing ever. I ship it!! OTP" Andrea squealed. I laughed, and pulled her into a hug. "I've missed you" i said. "Not as much as I've missed you, cloud boy over here has been hogging you and we haven't talked. She was mine first" she said. "Sorry, I don't like sharing " Jc said with a smirk. "Home, shall we go?" Kian asked. We all nodded our heads and walked to the cars. They came in two cars. We all piled into the cars and headed home.

We finally pulled up to my driveway and I booked it to my room, leaving the front door open in the process. I dropped my bags in the door way of my room. I jumped in bed and just laid there. "Oh how I've missed you" I said into the covers. I heard someone fall. I looked at my door and saw Kian, I laughed. "It's nice to know you missed your bed more then your best friend" he said as he got up from the floor. "Well my bed, keeps me warm and it loves me"I said into the covers. "I can do both those things but I just choice not to" he said as he sat on my bed. I reached for a pillow and hit Kian with it. "Get off MY bed"I said as I pushed him off my bed. "That was mean" he said as he got up. "Goodnight" I said as I closed my eyes. That's when my face hit the floor. I groaned in pain and rolled over, I looked over to my left to see Kian laughing. I rubbed my forehead, I rolled over to my side and curled up into a ball and let sleep take over. Like I said am tried and right now it doesn't really matter where I fall asleep.

Kian's POV

Meg was fast asleep on the floor. I laughed, seriously I just pushed her of the bed and she just sleeps. I walked over to her and picked her up bridal style and laid her in her bed. I pulled the covers over her and headed for the door. I moved her suitcases out of the way so no one would fall again. I walked into the living room where I found the gang. "Where's Meg?" Andrea asked. "She's sleeping, we all know how she gets after a flight" I said as I sat down next to Andrea. "Oh we know, she could sleep for days if we let her" Casey said with a laugh.

"Alright so we all know that Meg's birthday is in two days. What are we going to do" I asked. "We could throw her a party" Sam said. "Yeah, we could invite the boy band project, Rebecca Black, Jenn, Joey, and many more" Connor said. "Yeah sounds good but we have to ask Meg's mom about having it here" Alicia said. "I'll ask her. But we all have to take a part in it. It has to be a surprise" I said. "I'll be the distraction, I'll ask her out and we'll go have dinner then I'll text you when were on our way home" Jc said. "I'll do the invite list!" Casey said. "I'll do food!" Alicia said. "I'll do music" Connor said. "I'll do entertainment like games and such" Sam said. "Alright sounds great!" I said with excitement.

~Author's note

Sorry about the late update. Well happy 4th of July, have fun and be safe.