Ch.37 Digifest LA

~December

Meg's POV

Digifest is today and I honestly can't wait. I get to meet Beatice Miller, Hoodie Allen, IM5 and many others, I am just so excited.

I plugged in my curler and looked at my outfit in the mirror. I was wearing star jeans and a white crop top from Andrea's clothing line that read 'Play nice, bitch' . I ran the comb through my hair and began to curl my hair only to have half of O2l run into the bathroom. "Guys get out I am doing my hair!" "We woke up late and we only have two bathrooms." Kian yelled as he turned on the shower. "Wait why didn't you wake us up?" he asked. "I thought you guys set alarms plus you get grumpy when I wake you up" I said as disconnected the curler. "I'll be in my room" I said as I left the bathroom.

I walked into the room to find Jc naked. "Oh my god I I didn't know you were changing" I said as I dropped my curling wand and covered my eyes. I felt my checks turn red."Uh I'll just leave." I said trying to find the door. "Meg, babe it's okay you don't have to leave. You can look now I'm wearing boxers" he said. I slowly turned around and moved my hands from my eyes. I picked up my curling wand and awkwardly walked to my mirror. I connected my curling wand and started curling my hair. I felt arms wrap around me. "Babe, don't make it awkward. It was bound to happen, whether it was me walking in on you or you walking in on me" I nodded. "I know but how can I not, I am the queen of awkward" I said as I finished curling my recently redyed hair. He chuckled, "I'll be in the living room" he said before kissing my check. When I was done curling my hair, I pulled on a beanie.

I walked into the living room to see all the girls and Jc were ready. "This actually is weird, shouldn't it be the other way around? Where the guy are waiting for us" I said. "That's what I was saying I mean if we were like normal girls, we'd take hours to get ready" Casey said. Connor came running down the stairs. "I am ready! Don't leave with out me!.... Wait where's Kian and Ricky?" he asked. "Their still getting ready" Jc said as he pulled me onto his lap. "What about Sam?" Connor asked. "He's meeting us there" I said as I pulled out my phone and played Candy Crush.

"We'll be in the car" Connor said as he picked up his keys. The girls followed him out and left Jc and I in the living room. Jc started to tickling me, "Jc stop" I said. He chuckled but didn't stop. "Not until I get my kiss" he said. "Well what if I don't want to" I said with a giggle. Somehow he flipped me over on the couch and he was staring down at me. "Do I get my kiss now?" he asked. I bit my lip, "Uh no" I said playfully. "Don't do that" he said as he stopped tickling me. I sat up and put my phone away. "Do what?"I asked bitting my lip again. I knew what he was talking but it was fun teasing him. "You know what I am talking about. Stop biting your lip" he sighed frustrated. "Why?" I asked still biting my lip. He instantly pressed his lip against mine. I kissed back and smiled into the kiss. He bit my bottoms lip gently and pulled away. "Because it's a huge turn on" he said, I smiled and kissed him. He smirked into the kiss until we were interrupted.

"Um guys, I hate to ruin anything but if you guys don't hurry up, we're leaving without you" Ricky awkwardly said. We pulled away and I turned bright red. I got up from my seat and started to walk to the car, Jc followed behind and laced his fingers with mine. Ricky walked ahead of us, Jc turned me around and bit his lip. I smirked and pecked his lips, "Let's go" I whispered into his lips. "But I don't want to go, I want to stay here with you and cuddle" he whispered back. I bit my lip as I felt my cheeks grow pink. "Your so cute" I squealed. "But later, I promise" I said. He smiled and I turned around, Jc soon fell in to step with me. We walked out of the house, and saw everyone was in a different car. Jenn, Andrea, and Kian in one car. Connor, Casey, Ricky, and Vivian in another. And that left my baby blue jeep for me and Jc. I throw Jc my keys from the other side of the car. I know what your thinking what's Jenn doing here. Well just because we don't get along that didn't mean I am going to make everyone drop everything and ignore her plus no one knows about it except for the girls. There my girls and I can't keep it from them.

We eventually arrived at the venue around two and if you ask me that was pretty good timing because they didn't open doors til three. We all headed inside and Paul, the guy who plans all things Digi was waiting for us. "Come on guys take a seat" he said. There weren't enough chairs so I sat on Jc's lap. "Okay guys, so next week we start Digitour and your all invited! Other youtubers such as Alfie, Zoe, Casper Lee, Weekly Chris and a couple others are coming" My heart dropped when he said Weekly Chris. Chris was my ex-boyfriend, before Jc and I dated, I went out with Brandon Pulido and Chris. Brandon and I didn't last, we were only together for two weeks and the reason we broke up was because it didn't feel right, we were such good friends it was awkward.

I dated Chris before Brandon and we dated for about eight months. We broke up because of distance at leasts that's what I would like to think. He dumped me because he didn't trust me and he said the distance was getting the best of him. After our break up, I ignored all his calls, texts and I even changed my number. I guess you can say I was heart broken, I thought I loved him but I guess I was wrong, I was only seventeen and I was stupid. The only difference between now and then is I am eighteen now, less dumb, I am in love and I actually know the meaning of love. "I'll be emailing you the dates and places. Well be back before Christmas. Alright so you guys know the deal, doors open in thirty minutes and remember to have fun! Oh and almost forgot show starts at four." he said before walking off.

It was four o'clock and the show was about to start. As they made sure the mics worked. I pulled out my inhaler and took a huff. My fans knew I struggled with asthma so if I pulled out my inhaler on stage it wasn't awkward. Jc handed me, my mic. "Good luck!" he screamed over the screams of the audience. I smiled and pecked his lips. Paul gave the signal and I ran on stage. "What up guys!!! I am Meg Star and I'll be co-hosting with Andrea Russett!!!" I screamed. Andrea ran on stage, "How's it going guys?!" She screamed. "Alright so we have a lot fun thinks coming up. But first here's IM5!!!!!!!" I said.

"Alright, you were great!" Andrea said. "Don't leave yet guys, we have some fan questions" I said. We asked them a few questions. Around eleven thirty we were leaving. Boy am I tried, I've spent seven hours screaming and running but it was fun in the end. Jc and I were getting in to my jeep.

Jc's POV

Digi was fun, it was always fun meeting fans. The ride home was quiet and I guess it was because Meg was fast asleep. She was like a little kid always full of energy but after a long day she would knock out. I put the car in park and turn off the engine. Meg looked so adorable, I didn't want to wake her up. I got out of the car and walked over to Meg's side. I opened the door and picked her up bridal style. I closed the door with my leg. Kian saw me and opened the front door for me.

"Thanks" I mouthed and he nodded. I carried her into the room and closed the door with my foot. I laid her in bed and pulled the covers over her. I was about to changed when Meg grabbed my arm. "Don't leave me" I looked at her surprised, I thought she was asleep. I guess she's was talking in her sleep. I walked over to my side of the bed and pulled my shirt before getting in bed. I pulled her close to me and pulled the blanket over us. I kissed her forehead, "I don't plan on leaving you ever"

A/N what's up guys!! I know I didn't update last week but I had the worst writers block. Anyways I hope you liked the chapter, make sure vote, comment. As you can see by the cover, its a new one. This cover is amazing and i just wanted to give her credit for it. @Adventureinthemaking. i love you guys muahhh💋