Ch. 26 Jc's POV

I was sitting at my desk looking at apartments. Lately I've been thinking more and more about moving. There's so many reason as to why I should move out to Cali. One being I've always dreamt of living in California. I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone rang. I looked at the screen and it read Ricky. I picked it up and answered it. "Hey Ricky" "Hey, so I got this brilliant idea" he said excitedly. "Alright, are you going to tell me or not?"I asked. "Alright, I'll tell you. So I was thinking and hoping you would move in with me and Connor. Right it'd be just in the apartment while we look for a house. Meg and Casey could move in with us. What do you think?" he asked. "That's just about the best idea I've ever heard" "I know I'm a genius!" Screamed Connor in the background. I laughed, "Alright, I just have to talk to my mom about this" I said. "Okay, we leave you to it" Ricky said before hanging up. I turned off my computer and left my room. I walked downstairs looking for my mom. I finally found her in the kitchen.

"Hey, mom can we talk?" I asked. "Sure honey, come sit down" she said pulling out a seat for me. I sat down. Wow, this is harder then I thought. "Well mom, you know I've been thinking about moving out and Ricky asked me to move in with him" The room grow silent and grabbed my hands. "I can't stop you from doing something you want to do. You have my permission and blessings but just remember you always have a place here" she said as tighten her grip on my hands. "I know mom, I love you" "I love you to sweety, now when are you going to leave?" "In two, it gives me time to spend with you guys" there was this awkward silence. My mom got up and continued cooking dinner. I walked back to my room and looked for my suitcases and began packing. I know its weird but hey I don't want to be packing last minute and I'm only starting to day, it doesn't mean I have to finish today.