Ch.29 Best Friends?

Meg's POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I opened my eyes to see rappers from Taco Bell around and on me, I laughed and turned and hide my face in Jc's chest. Why can't the sun just go away, like no one likes you go away. I felt Jc kiss my head. "Please tell me you don't have school today" he said. "No, I only have school Mondays and Wednesdays" I said into his chest. "What dance practice?" he questioned. "Practice is  at eight" I said. "That's great I have you all to myself"  I smiled and kissed his neck. I buried my face in his chest and closed my eyes. Before I could  fall asleep, Jc started tickling me. "Jc...... Stop!" I said in between laughs. "Not going to happen" he said with a laugh. With all the tickling we ended on the floor. He laughed and so did I. He looked down at me and leaned in. We were about to kiss when we were interrupted by a door closing. "Oh my god!!! I.. I didn't know guys were here. Well I should get back to my room, yeah that sounds like a good idea" she said as ran with her hands covering her eyes. I surprised when I didn't hear her run into anything. I pushed Jc off of me. "That's the second time we've scared her like that, one of these day we're going to give her a heart attack" he said. I laughed and sat up. "I'll talk to her" "Alright, I'm going to jump in the shower" he said as he headed for my room.

I walked to Vivian's room and knocked. "Come in" she said. I awkwardly walked inside and sat on her bed. "Hey, about what happened with Jc, in the leaving room. He tickled me and we feel off the couch. Nothing more I swear, I am not ready" I said. She smiled at me, I guess it was because it was the first time in two days since I talked to her. "I am sorry I over reacted and I am sorry I didn't tell you about Ricky. It's just I didn't know how to tell you" she said locking at the floor. " I just want to know why you didn't tell me. It's not I was going to get mad" I said. "I guess, I was just a little to use to keeping to myself, that I kinda forgot to say something" I said. "I forgive you, I over reacted. It's just what happened with Alicia pissed me off and it made me rethink everything. I feel like, she used Sam and I" I said as I running my hands my hair. "Megan, I am always going to be here weather I'm dating Ricky or not" she said. "I  know, I was just being dumb. Best friends?" "Best friends forever!!" she pulling me into a hug. "Babe!! Um where the towels at?!!" Jc yelled. Vivian laughed and pushed me. "Go help your boo" she said.  "Oh shh" I said running to my room. I walked to my closet and pulled out a towel. I walked to the bathroom door, I knocked. "It's open" Jc said I opened the door a little and throw the towel inside. I closed the door, "Thanks babe" he said. "Your welcome"

~Breakfast

After Jc got out of the shower, I got ready and we went out to eat breakfast with the gang. We had just parked and we were headed into IHop.

we spotted Ricky and headed over to table. I took a seat next to Cassy its actually nice to see her. "hey where have you been seems like you've been hiding. You don't answer my phone calls or messages and then Vivian tells me that you're not talking to her what happened?" she asked. "well a few days ago I found out that Alicia had cheated on Sam and I kinda took it hard it made me rethink a lot of things, especially who my friends were. but enough about that, I'll fill you in later on the rest. how have things been with Connor, has he told you about the whole moving in with most of the O2L guys. what do you think?" I asked. "It actually scares me. Isn't it dangerous to live with four boys?" she asked. "Dangerous no, scary a little but I think we'll survive" "When are the guys going to look  for a house?" she asked. "uh I don't know but I think they're going to get on their own. That means we get set up the furniture" I said. "sounds fun like seriously, Connor and Jc have everything back home, the only that actually has a bed in California is Kian"

After breakfast Jc and I are headed home. Well to my apartment. nothing really special happened, the rest of the day I spent  my time on the couch or the Jc watching movies and making fun of Twilight. That movie was so corny, you couldn't take it seriously. Around seven Jc took me to dance practice. The ride consisted of laughing, and joking around. He parked the car and carried my duffel bag for me. Once we were out of the car, he handed me, my bag. He wrapped his arms around my waist and bit his lip. "Do you have to go?" he pouted. " Yes, practice is only an hour. It'll be over before you  know it." I said before pecking his lips. "I'll see you" I said as I pulled away and started walking.

I walk in to the dance studio and am quickly greeted.  Alex spots me and walks over to me. "Hey, I didn't know you did YouTube videos" he said. "Well i do and so do most of my friends" I said as I set down my duffle bag. "Is that how you met your boyfriend?" he asked. "Yeah, not to be rude but why are you asking me all these questions?"I asked. "Oh, just curious" Okay? After that the teacher or coach, what ever you wanna call them.

Many dance moves and sweet later, it was time to go.  I grabbed my duffle bag and headed to the parking lot, where Jc was supposed to be waiting for me. My phone rang and I pulled out my phone. It was Jc, Sorry Babe I fell asleep, on my way to pick you up. I smiled and sat down on the grass and watched  the star and the way the moon shined. "Hey!? What are you still doing here? a voice asked. I turned around and saw Alex. "Just waiting for my ride" I said. "How long til he gets?" he asked. "Not long" I said. Soon enough I saw a car pull up. "Oh look that's for me" I said as I walked to the car. "Sorry babe, I fell asleep. I didn't mean to be late" Jc said. "It's okay" I said as I closed the door and put my duffle bag in the back.

Once we arrived I got out, tonight I was sleeping over at Jc's. He opened the door for me and a running wishbone came running my way. I smiled and kneeled down. I started to play with him. "Aren't you the cutest thing ever. Aren't ya boy" I cooed. "Thanks for the compliment babe" Jc said. I laughed and stood up. "Not you, I was talking to wishbone" I said as I made my way to the couch. "So your saying I am not cute" he said as he walked over to me. "I never said that " I said innocently, he laughed and sat next. He pulled me onto his lap and kissed my cheek . "Ew why do you always want to kiss me when I'm sweaty?" I asked. "Because I love you and I kinda got jealous when you were talking to that guy" he said. I laughed, "Your jealous of Alex? Nothing is going to happen between me and Alex. He's a little annoying besides I love you and only you" I said as I turned around in his lap to face him. I began to play with his hair. "I love Justin or Jc Caylen whatever you want to call him. But I love him!!" I screamed. Jc smiled and flipped me over. I laughed, "I love Megan or Meg whatever you want to call her but I love her and I'll always love her" he said. I smiled and leaned in to kiss but was interrupted by wishbone. He jumped in between us and started barking. I laughed, "Thanks wishbone for ruining the moment" Jc said. "Well I'm going to shower" I said as I sat up. I headed to the bathroom and showered. After I got out of the shower, I saw that Jc left me some clothes on the sink. I quickly changed into his Red Sox t-shirt and a pair of his sweats. I walked into the living room where I found Jc playing with wishbone. Then I saw Connor walk out of the kitchen, I laughed, Connor would be  leaving the kitchen. I guess they heard me laughing because I was attacked by Connor. "Your here!" he screamed.  He pulled me into a hug, "okay you can stop hugging me"

After Connor's awkward hugging and babying, he left the room. I laid down next to Jc and rested my head on his chest. "Hey babe?" was the last thing I heard Jc say.

~ A/N Hey guy's, sorry I went on hiatus for three weeks and didn't update. It's just writers block and homework.  Please don't kill me. Anyhoodles I hope you guys like this chapter, even though I feel like its crap. Well byeeeee! Muah!!