Ch 20. Vidcon Day 3

Meg's POV

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking. I got up and ran a hand through my hair before opening the door. I opened the door only to be picked up someone. "Can you put me down!" I asked. "Sorry, it's just I haven't seen you in a long time" he said. He slowly put me down and hugged me. "Josh, you see me all the time on skype" "I know but you never come over and it's not the same" he said hugging me again. "God Josh your such a big teddy bear how'd you know I was here?"I asked. "Um Kian told me, so breakfast?"he said. "Yeah let me get dressed" I said, I let him in and got dressed for today.

After I was dressed we headed to Denny's, where we meet up with Eric, Mikey, and Jorge. "Chaparra! (Shorty)" Jorge yelled, everyone in the restaurant turned around and looked at him. He quickly pulled me into a hug. I hugged the rest the guys before sitting down.

Jc's POV

I rolled over in bed, in a way looking to see if Meg came back to the room. I opened my eyes and starred at the ceiling. I ran a hand through my hair and just laid there thinking about what happened yesterday. I sat up and put my hands on my face. I got out of bed and showered.

After my shower I got dressed and decided to go for a walk. On my way out the door I bumped into Ricky. "Dude what's wrong with you? You look sick" he said. I looked at him confused, "What do you mean?" I asked. "Go look in the mirror" we both walked into the room and I headed to the bathroom. I turned on the light and l looked at my reflection. I had bags under my eyes. I walked out of the bathroom and headed for my walk. The weather was nice not to hot and not to windy. I put my hands in pocket and just walked. Replays of what happened played in my head. I'm such a dumbass .

Meg's POV

You know it's not easy to walk around with a fake smile and pretend everything's okay when it's not. Breakfast with the guys was fun after that we headed to our panel. When the guy's and I walked in we were greeted by wonderful fans. We headed to the table were Andrea waited for us. "You should of put on make up you have bags under your eyes" she told me handing me her concealer and a mirror. I quickly put it on and give it back to her. I rarely wear make up but I can't let my fans see me like this. They came to see energetic, loud, bubbly me not depressing, tried, and sick me.

For the rest of the panel we talked about upcoming projects, that we had planned together. The fact that I was officially an adult, and then Jc. "My question is for Meg, how long have you and Jc been together?" she asked. I pretended like the question didn't sting but it did and a lot. Honestly right now I don't know what's going to happened or where we stand or if this is just a fight and we'll make up soon.

"Two months" I said with a smile or at least a fake one. The crowd awwwed. "How does it feel to be dating Jc" another fan asked. Replays of past events played in my head and I knew that even though we had this argument, I was going to forgive him because I love him. "Wonderful, he's an amazing guy. He treats me like a princess" I said honestly. Every word I said about Jc was true and right now I was misssing him like hell and the fact that we were in a fight made it worse.

After the panel I hugged the guys and Andrea and I headed back to her hotel room. On the door we found a white rose and a note taped to the door. I pulled it off and read the note, the note only said three words but those three words mean't the world to me. "I love you -Mr. Wonderful"

~~A/N hey my beautiful people, I know my updates are the slowest but hey blame my teachers they give so much homework and it's always due the next day like seriously whats wrong with you. But anyways I hope you like it and I know this chapter was short, I was hoping it would be longer but I ran out of Ideas. Okay guys so I'm not good at making ship names so I need your help, Make a ship name for Meg and Jc and leave it in the comments and I'll chose the one I like the most and I will also decicated the next chapter to the best ship name. Well thats all I have to say so vote, leave me comment, I love your comments and well byeeeee!!!! Muah!!