Ch. 21 Home

Meg's POV

After reading the note, I smelled the rose and smiled. The fact that he remembered my favorite flower, and my nickname for him made my night. I set the flower down and got ready for bed. I quickly got changed and went to bed.

*~*The Next Day

I woke up to the sound of knocking, do people not understand that I'm sleeping. It's to early, I dragged my feet on the way to the door. I ran a hand through my hair and opened the door. In the door way stood a dead looking Jc. "Hey" he said. "Hi, not to be mean or any thing but you look dead" I said. He let out a chuckle and looked at me. I couldn't help but look at the ground, we hadn't talked in two days and we both looked like zombies especially me. This was probably the most awkward moment of my life and believe me I've embarrassed myself a lot. "I um wanted to talk to you" he said. "Right now?" I asked and he nodded. I grabbed my phone before closing the door. We walked down the hall in silence, our hands touched as we walked. I put my hands in my pocket. Awkward!!!!

"So I am sorry, I I........." I kissed him before he could finish. We pulled away and he rested his head on my forehead. "It took you long enough, I missed you" I said. He smiled, "You don't know how hard it is to sleep and breath. I couldn't sleep, eat, I could barely breath. I know you think I am over reacting bu...." I put my hand over his mouth. "Shut up and kiss me" I said. He chuckled and kissed me. We pulled away, "Don't ever get jealous again, I love you and only you okay?" I said, he smiled and pecked my lips. "How can I not get jealous your beautiful. Any guy would be lucky to call you his. And I'm just happy its me, I guess I was just afraid of losing you" He said while creasing my check softly. "Your not the only one, I'm lucky to have you" I said before pecking his lips. "I love you" he whispered into my lips. "I love you more" I whispered back.

After our little moment, we headed back to Andrea's room to pick up my things. Vidcon was over yesterday which meant today we headed back home. We grabbed our things and headed to the car.

After a long drive we arrived home. I got of the car and headed to the door. I opened the door to find my mom, running towards me in tears and there was a envelope in here hand. "Mom is everything okay?" I asked worried, She handed me the letter. I looked at it and it was addressed to me and it was from The California Institute of Arts(lets pretend this college is in Los Angeles, k), I applied to the school during my senior year.

I carefully read the letter and it said I had been accepted!! The college of my dreams just accepted me. "Oh My God, this is real. Oh my god mom please tell me this isn't a joke" She laughed and pulled me into a hug. "My baby was just accepted to the best art in California, I'm so proud of you" We pulled away and I ran outside and hugged Jc. I give him the letter and he read it. "Oh my god, Congrats babe. You deserve it" He picked me up and spined around. He put me down and pressed his soft lips against mine.

Our lips moved in perfect sync. We pulled away and I hugged him tight. "I need to call Drew" I said. I pulled out my phone and dialed Drew's number but he didn't answer. I guess he'll call back when he's not busy. I gotta admit I was a little sad when after the first ring he didn't answer. I wasn't used to not having Drew around but I'm happy that he's doing what he loves. I put my phone away and looked at Jc, he hugged me. "He'll call later, come on lets go tell everyone the good news" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the front door of Kian's house.

We walked in to find everyone trying to fit on one sofa. I ran and landed on Connor. "Meg get off!! Your heavy" he said. "Are you calling me fat?" I asked. "No" he said pushing me off. I got up and stood in front of everyone. "So guys I have announcement to make" I said. They got quite and Kian yelled, "Are Jc and you getting married!?!?". I mentally slapped myself, I shouldn't have started like that.

"Anyways, I just received a letter from the California Institute of Arts and...... I was accepted!!!!!" I screamed the last part. They all jumped up and hugged me. "Congrats" they yelled. After the hug we decided to go to In N Out for a celebration dinner. We all piled into the car and well we were on our way. Food Yeah!! We all ordered our food and well waited duh! We ate inside the restaurant and Jc stole my fries. Like seriously when is he going to learn to not take away my food.

Every time we go out to eat he takes me food. " No touchy MY food." I said putting emphasize on MY. He reached to take on of my French fries and I slapped his hand. "Don't even dare" I said stuffing the frie in my mouth. He took my burger, he was about to take a bite out of it when I said "You wouldn't" I tryed taking the burger away from him but he took a huge bite of it. "But I did, what are you going to do about it' he teased. I stuck my tongue out at him. I took his drink and drank what was left of it.

After dinner, we went back to Kian's. Jc and I were both tried so we headed to his room. Where I throw myself on the bed. Jc laid next to and pulled me into his chest. He fell asleep before me and I was left to my thoughts. This week, I have a week left with him and then he's gone. I won't be able to hug, touch, or kiss him. Not talking to him for two days was horrible, I wonder what's going to happen when I can't touch or kiss. I won't feel his touch, his lips for god knows when. I slowly drifted to sleep.

~~A/N What up guys! well what did you think? I hope you like it and I wish I could of made this chapter longer but I feel I should update one time a week. But anyways so my favorite ship name was (Drum roll lol) Jegan. Vote, comment please! Well I don't know what else to say so byeeeee! Muah