Ch.43 Magcon Day 2

Meg's POV

Yesterday was so much fun with the guys. There all really sweet and down to earth. Today is the day of the actual event. I woke up to Jc stroking my cheek. "How long have you been awake?" I asked. "A couple minutes, how did you sleep?" He asked. "Good" "I am going to shower, wanna join me?" he asked with a smirk. "No, I'll shower later. I am going to eat breakfast, I am hungry." I said as we both got out of bed. Jc headed for the shower while I headed for the living room.

Sam sat in the living eating breakfast. Casey sat next to him and it looked like she was going somewhere. "Hey guys" I said. Sam kissed my forehead. Ugh I love this boy he's like my brother or the brother I always wanted. Sam, Kian and Connor have grown to be like brothers to me and they always treated me like their baby sister. At times it was cute but at times embarrassing.

"So what are we doing today?" Sam asked. "Well we eat breakfast. Get ready, hang with the guys, lunch, and then meet and greets . And finally the show starts" I said. Casey ignored my presence and continued to watch TV. Okay what's her problem? Is she seriously mad at me for telling her the truth. I thought I was being a good friend by telling her. Whatever, I am over this.

I served myself cereal and just as I was about to sit down, there was a knock at the door. Being as I was by the door, I opened it. In the doorway stood Shawn. "Hey Meg" "Whats up Shawn?" "I am here to pick up Casey" he said. I nodded my head. "Casey before you leave, can I have a minute" I asked. She nodded her head.

I pulled her to the side. "Have you called Connor?" I asked. "No" she said looking at the floor. "Okay so you can go out with Shawn but you can't call your boyfriend. I see, cool" I said as I started to walk away, Casey stopped me, "I don't know why your taking this so seriously. It's not a date, we're just going out for breakfast." She said. "To you it's just breakfast but to him its a date. Does he even know you have a boyfriend?" I asked. She didn't say anything, "Exactly" I said walking away.

Casey's POV

After Meg walked away, I left with Shawn. "So what's going on between you and Meg" Shawn asked. Should I tell him. "I rather not talk about it" I said. "Understood, whatever it is she'll get over it. Your best friends, she'll forgive you" The way he said it made me want to believe him. But for some reason I couldn't. He didn't know Meg like I do. She's stubborn, caring and welling to do whatever to protect her friends and family.

As we walked down the hall we talked about the weirdest things. In a way I felt bad that I wasn't telling Shawn about Connor. But on the other hand, it's not like I was cheating on Connor. Right? god I didn't even know.

Meg's POV

I put on a white crop top and pulled on my overalls. I grabbed one of Jc's flannels and tied it around my waist. I began to curl my hair when Sam came in. "The boys called there going to be here any minute" he said. I quickly finished curling my hair and grabbed my 'Obey' SnapBack and put it on backwards.

I walked into the living room, where I pulled on my black Supra's. Jc sat next to me, "You look beautiful babe" he said. "Thanks" I said as I faced him. "Is that my flannel?" he asked moving me into his lap. "Maybe" I said letting out a giggle. He leaned in, I bit my lip before leaning in. I felt his lips against mine. He's lips felt perfect against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss soon turned into a make out session. We pulled away for a quick second before kissing each other again. That's when we were interrupted by my cell phone.

I pulled away and pecked his lips before answering my phone. I didn't bother paying attention to the caller ID I just answered. "Hello" I said. "Hey Meg, my plane just landed" Connor said. "What do you mean your plane just landed." I asked. Jc gave me a confused look. "I came to surprise Casey. I feel like we need to talk and she's not answering my phone calls or texts, promise me you won't tell her" he said. "Promise, do you need me to pick you up?" I asked. "No, I am already in a taxi. I just need to know what room your staying in" he said. "We're on the fourth floor. Room 402." I said. "All right thanks, I'll see you in a little" he said. "Alright, love you" "Love you to" he said before hanging up.