Chapter 19-The Third Plan

•Gally's P.O.V.•

Okay, let's hope this works...my plan is simple. Trick her into fighting with me, then have her "punch" me in the face and then she will get sent into the Slammer...or worse...

Hey! Don't think I'm the bad guy in this! She's the bad guy in this.

I woke up early, seeing that the Runners were up and ready. I would have her "punch" me after the Doors closed. Mwahahaha! Don't judge me, cause if you do, I'll come after you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Bridgette's P.O.V.•

After running in the Maze, I finally made it back to the Glade. I mapped my Section, and was soon met by the idiotic Shank known as Gally.

"What do you want?" I grumbled.

"I just want to say-" He started.

"You just wanted to annoy me and insult me, isn't that it?" I snapped.

"Actually, no," Gally said.

"Actually, I think you mean yes," I said.

"No! I didn't come here to insult you!" Gally said.

I started walking away from him, totally not wanting to deal with him.

"I came here to-" Gally started.

"You came here to shucking insult me, Gally. Don't play dumb," I said, before mumbling "Oh wait, you aren't acting dumb. That's just your natural self,"

"Excuse me?" Gally barked.

"Just stating the truth," I mumbled.

"So we're stating the truth now? Okay, well you will never survive.  You will never make it out of here alive and you know it," Gally said.

Well that hurt a lot.

"Gally-" I started.

"You know you will never survive and you think you should die sometimes," Gally stated.

"Gally, stop-" I spoke.

"Stop what? Saying the truth?" Gally hissed.

"Just stop talking to me! Get out of here!"I yelled at him.

"You don't know why you are here and sometimes you actually believe me and think you were sent here as a Trigger for an ending of us all," Gally kept talking.

"Stop it!" I yelled at him, raising my fist. I stopped my punch on mid-air. He wanted me to punch him. I knew it. He wanted me to get in trouble.

"You know what, I'm done. I'm just done," I spoke, walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas's P.O.V.

Gally is the most shuckiest shuck-faced shuck there ever was. What person insults Bridgette? I mean, she's my girl, she's awesome, and she's probably the smartest person in the entire Glade!

After Gally was being an idiot, I saw him walk off and storm away to the Builder's Hut and Bridgette ran towards her hammock. I ran after Bridgette and saw that she was crying.

"Bridgette, what the shuck happened?" I asked.

"Gally is just being a Slinthead. Nothing that bad," She sniffled.

         "Munchkin, it's not okay for him to treat you like that," I said, pulling her into a hug.

         "It's fine, Thomas," She whispered.

         "No it's not. It's not okay," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           •Bridgette's P.O.V.•

          Night soon fell, and Gally ignored me for the rest of the night (thank god). I fell asleep after dinner and I assume the other Gladers did too because I didn't wake up to any sound.

          Just to annoying and scary dreams that may be memories.