Chapter 6-Tommy's Not Talking

"Tom, anything you want to say to me?" I asked.

"N-no," Thomas stuttered.

"Yea, okay. Tell me!" I said, demanding for an answer.

"Bridgette! Stop being annoying as shuck," Thomas said, rolling his eyes.

"A) You can't talk Glader real well, Shank. B) I am not annoying. And C) You are so hiding something from me," I said.

"Am not," He said.

"Are too!" I replied.

"Bridgette, I am not hiding anything," He said, not looking me in the eyes.

"Sure, you aren't," I replied, sarcastically.

"Bridgette, I am seriously not!" He said, this time, annoyed and looking at my eyes.

"Newt said-" I started, but I was cut off by Thomas.

"What did he say? Huh, what did he say!?" Thomas panicked.

"He said to ask you what was going on!" I yelled at him.

"Oh..." Was all Thomas could say.

"Thomas! Come on, tell me!" I said.

"No! Cause you'll think I'm the most annoying shank ever!" Thomas yelled at me.

"No, I won't. I'll confess my secret if you say what you're hiding from me!" I say.

"Fine. You first," Thomas says.

"What! No! You first," I say.

"No, you first," He hissed.

"Whatever," I said, walking away.

"I just don't want you to get hurt...okay?" Thomas calls after me.

"Okay," I said. Thomas was hiding something else from me and it wasn't that...it was something else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Thomas's P.O.V.•

God, shucking idiot! I'M A SHUCKING IDIOT! God damn it, why do you gotta be a shucking idiot, Thomas? In front of the Greenie? Wow...id-I-ot.

I need help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Bridgette's P.O.V•

"So, did Tommy tell ya?" Newt asked, as I walked over towards my hammock.

"He told me something, but it wasn't it," I said, walking past him to sit on my hammock. "And I ain't moving from this spot till he tells me what he seriously wants to tell me,"

"Well, aren't you stubborn," Newt says.

"That's what happens when someone pisses me off. I get stubborn like hell," I said, crossing my arms.

"Ugh! You gonna go bloody make me get Tommy and play secret keeper again, aren't you," Newt said.

"No. Thomas can tell me himself, without having someone force him to. But I ain't moving from this damn spot!" I said.

"Okay then..." Newt said, walking away. I sat on my hammock, for what seemed like an eternity, but was only two minutes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Thomas's P.O.V.•

"Newt!" I said, jogging over to my friend. "I need help,"

"What now? I'm not playing secret keeper again!" Newt whined.

"Your good with people. I'm not. What do you do when you wanna tell a girl you like her but you don't want to sound like an idiot!" I said.

"Mate, calm the bloody hell down. Just tell her how you feel, and if you get rejected, you get rejected," Newt said. "Plus, Bridgette is the nicest girl I probably ever knew. She'll listen. However, she's pretty stubborn right now," Newt said.

"What happened! What happened to her!" I started panicking.

"Nothing, Tommy! She's just not moving from her hammock till you tell her what you're hiding from her," Newt said.

"Okay, here goes nothing," I said, walking over to her hammock.