two

Harry blushes, avoiding Zayn's piercing brown eyes. "I'm nothing special."

Zayn's eyes twinkle as he smiles. "On the contrary." He suddenly remembers the topic they were on, and clears his throat. "Now, tell me about your routines."

I can't even think of where to start; I have so many little things I do, Harry thinks to himself. "Well, um..."

Zayn furrows his brows. "Would you like to see a list of some of the more popular ticks and just check off what you do, and then tell me if there's anything else at the end?"

Harry nods, a relieved expression on his face. "Yeah, please."

Zayn nods, and rifles through his desk until he finds a file full of papers, one of which he hands to Harry. Harry looks down the list, and nods a little at each one. Zayn smiles fondly, and hands Harry a red pen. Harry shifts uncomfortably, and thrusts the pen back to Zayn. "Um, do you have any other colour? Red is bad, bad is blood." Harry says the last part quietly, hoping he won't have to repeat himself.

Somehow, Zayn hears him, and writes something down on his notepad before handing Harry his black pen. Harry nods in thanks and begins checking off each thing that applies to him.

After he's done, he hands the paper back to Zayn, and Zayn looks it over before tucking it into the folder. "So, Harry, have you been hearing or seeing anything? Any auditory or visual hallucinations? Because it says here that your old doctor put you on Geodon, which is an antipsychotic, as you probably know. That's typically what Geodon is used for."

Harry shakes his head, internally thanking God for not having even more issues than he already has. "Er, no. I'm not entirely sure why I'm on it. I think Dr. Parrish said it helped with anxiety?"

Zayn frowns, and shakes his head. "Not usually. Geodon has been used to treat symptoms of psychosis and schizophrenia, but it's not known for its anti-histamine properties. If you don't mind, I'd like to take you off Geodon and prescribe you 100mg of Seroquel instead. How does that sound, Harry?"

Harry frowns. "Er, I've heard that Seroquel makes you tired. I'm already tired enough as it is, and I really don't-"

"Alright, that's fine. Let's try Vistaril. It's a mild anti-anxiety that I think would work well for you. What do you say? We can start it as a PRN at first if you'd like. A PRN is Per Request of Nurse, so in other words, you take it as needed."

Harry nods, but seems preoccupied by something else. His eyes flick over to the window, then back to the clock, then to his watch. He repeats this routine at least receive over, causing Zayn to cock his head to the side. "Have somewhere to be?"

Harry snaps out of his trance, and shakes his head quickly. "Er, no. Um, it's just... I keep seeing something out there, and I'm not sure if it's real."

Zayn quirks an eyebrow up, and scribbles something down on his notepad. "What do you see?"

Harry frowns, and shakes his head. "Not what. Who."

"Alright. Who do you see?"

"Doesn't matter who. It's just, it's weird seeing him, because he's someone I know to be dead."