sixty-eight

"What do you think of this one, Harry? It's cute, right?" Safaa asks, holding up a soft pink sweater and stroking the sleeve.

"Ooh! That's really nice," Harry coos. "I wonder if they have it in a size that I could wear."

Doniya laughs. "I'm sure you'll find something, Harry."

Harry blushes, and follows Saf to where she found the jumper. He pokes through the rack until he finds the biggest size, and drapes it over his arm. "Hey, Saf, what else should I look at?"

"Harry, can I tell you something? Come here." Harry leans close, and chuckles as Safaa glances around to make sure Imogen and Doniya aren't paying attention. "I think you'd look nice in girl's clothes, Harry. Is that weird?"

Harry blushes, and marvels at how insightful this girl is. Harry loves the delicate and feminine, and always has. Not to mention the fact that he may just be the biggest fan of fancy lingerie ever. Of course, this could be a total coincidence, but Harry thinks she's onto something. "What do you have in mind, sweetheart?"

"Well, I was thinking, like, a pretty dress or something, or maybe a romper. Yes, a romper! Harry, please? Just try it on?"

Harry puts up his hands in false defence, and smiles. "Do you hear me arguing? Of course I'll try a romper on. I think they're very cute. Just like you!" Harry scoops Safaa up and lifts her so she's sitting on his shoulders.

"Harry! We're so tall now. You're already quite the giant, but with me on top, we could touch the clouds." Harry can almost hear her smile. He's always been good with kids.

"Alright, Saf, let's go find a romper."

-

"I'm not sure about this one, Saf." Harry looks in the mirror with a sour expression, and punches and pulls and the awkwardly cut fabric.

She pokes her head up under the dressing room door, and shakes her head. "It's too big in the boobs. We need to find one that doesn't have sleeves, also. Like, a spaghetti strap or whatever it's called. I can almost guarantee that the romper I'm thinking of will look absolutely amazing on you, bean."

Harry grins. "Zayn also calls me bean. That's cute. Okay, since you know what romper we're looking for, do you want to see if you can find it? Or do you want me to help?"

"I can do it. See you in a few minutes." Her head pops out of view, and Harry can hear her shoes click against the floor as she runs off. Harry really likes Safaa. She's so adorable and sweet.

Harry strips off the romper, and admires how cute these panties look on him. They have a couple of elastic straps that hug his hips nicely, and the pink satin is a nice colour on him. He doesn't really recognise this feeling. It almost feels like he's loving himself. Woah, that sounds weird, Harry thinks.

He looks good, and it's not just his clothes. His skin is bright and glowy, and he looks soft. Harry is liking this. His tattoos contrast his skin nicely, and his jaw is looking really sharp. His lips are plump and his eyes look big and round and beautiful. Harry thinks that maybe he's always looked this good, but he just hasn't been in this mindset. This is good.

He gets jolted out of this thoughts when Safaa knocks on the door. "Harry, this is the one. I've found it!"

Harry takes one last fond glance in the mirror, and opens the door just enough the get the romper from Saf. It's a soft greyish blue, and Harry like sit instantly. He slips it on, and sorts out the strappy back for a second. He looks back in the mirror, and smiles. It's great. It's loose in the right places, and the hips are gathered and flouncy, for a nice feminine touch.

The whole thing pretty much screams Harry. It's perfect. He opens the door, and raises his eyebrows hopefully at Saf. "Oh my god, it looks great! I like how it shows off your pretty tattoos. Those are nice. I'm going to get some someday."

Harry smiles. "That's sweet. Tell me your ideas for potential tattoos in a minute, okay? Let me just get changed back into my clothes, then we can find Imogen and Doniya."