twenty-five

delightful little songs:

> between the bars by elliott smith
> you and i by johnnyswim
> halo by lewis watson (I know I've already used this one but listen to it again because the lyrics fit perfectly with this story and it's so pretty)
> can't help by parachute
> a.m. by one direction
> stay stay stay by taylor swift
> without you by lana del rey
> yellow by coldplay
> buzzcut season by lorde
> chinese by lily allen
> time by pink floyd
> please read the letter by robert plant & alison krauss
> when you come back down by nickel creek
> true colours by cindi lauper ~or~ the glee version is also great
> love yourself by justin bieber
> hear you me by jimmy eat world

hope you enjoy them, lovelies xo

-

Zayn blushes, and he strokes Harry's cheek softly. "What do you mean, love?"

"I'm sorry, I know it sounds weird. I just- I want to touch your skin, and feel the curves and corners and how soft it is and- when I say skin I'm not talking about your dick, just so you know. Sorry, I'm just going to shut up."

Zayn squeals, and squeezes Harry tightly, pressing a long kiss to his forehead. "You're so fucking adorable! I love you."

Harry can't stop smiling. He loves Zayn. And Zayn seems to love him back. "I love you, Zayn."

"Our session is almost over, but we still have a few more minutes. What do you say we take this time to pick up the pace?"

Harry looks up into Zayn's eyes, then down to the smirk playing on his lips. "Really? Okay!"

Harry kisses Zayn's neck softly, and Zayn visibly relaxes at the contact. Harry takes advantage of Zayn's relaxation, and scoops Zayn's chin up to kiss his lips passionately. Zayn kisses hungrily back, squeezing Harry's hips slightly as he pulls him closer. Harry grins against Zayn's lips, and pulls away for a second, nuzzle his nose into the crook of Zayn's neck. "You smell good. What cologne do you use?"

Zayn chuckles, and rubs Harry's back gently. "A magician never reveals his secret."

Harry laughs at that, and kisses Zayn's jawline softly. "Okay, fine, don't tell me. Do you want to go get some dinner?"

Zayn nods, and pushes Harry off gently. "Let me just fill out some paperwork first, then we can leave. Sound good?"

Harry nods, and goes out into the waiting room to wait for Zayn. Harry scrolls through his to-do list on his phone, and makes sure to check off 'get a boyfriend' and 'fall in love'. It's really rather cute.

After six minutes and thirty-two seconds, Zayn comes out of the office with his briefcase in his hand. Harry smiles, and almost goes to hold Zayn's hand, before realising that Terry, Zayn's receptionist, is still here. They walk out of the office together, and Zayn pauses outside. "Where would you like to go, my love? We could go anywhere you want."

Harry smiles, and pecks Zayn's cheek. "Let's go to the Japanese restaurant near my flat. It's really good."

Soon enough, Zayn and Harry are seated at the sushi bar, drinking hot sake. "Slow down, Harry. We've got all night."

Harry downs another ochoko of sake, and nods. "'Kay. You're right, I should pace myself."

"My love, how are you doing with self-harming? Have you cut yourself since the last time you showed me?"

Harry still feels uncomfortable talking about his cutting with people, especially someone as important as Zayn. "Um no. Just the last time I showed you. Let's not talk about something so shitty. Let's talk about us."

Zayn smiles fondly, and strokes the back of Harry's hand. "What about us?"

"Well, you practically live at my apartment already, so- I know we've only been together for a matter of days, but I just- I just know that you're the one. You're my soulmate, Zayn." Harry smiles shyly, and squeezes Zayn's hand softly. "Darling, will you move in with me? I know it's probably too soon and I'm being rash but-"

Zayn presses his lips firmly to Harry's, and grins. "Harry, my love, I love you so much, and I would be honoured to live with you. I don't care if it's too soon, all I know is that I love you and I can't imagine being without you."

Harry can't keep himself from smiling, and he lets out a little squeak of excitement. "Yay! Zayn, we're moving in together!"

The nearest waiter taps Zayn's shoulder lightly, and smiles at them. "Hi, sorry to interrupt, but I couldn't help but overhear that you guys are moving in together! Congratulations, guys. The next round of sake is on the house!"

"Thanks, Rob." Harry smiles at the waiter, and pats his shoulder. "That's really nice."

Rob nods, and goes off to get their sake. Zayn turns back to Harry, and grins. "I love you."

Harry smiles shyly, and shrugs his shoulders. "And I love you."