sixty

hi you gorgeous lil walnuts

omg thank you so so so much for 3k ?!?!?

this one gets a lil bit smuttastic, so if you're not into that, feel free to just not read this chapter

thnks xx

> the feeling by justin bieber and halsey
> fool for you by zayn
> rock me by one direction
> english rose by ed sheeran
> out of mind by tove lo
> sister by the black keys
> moonage daydream by david bowie
> big wave by jenny and johnny
> gingerbread man by melanie martinez
> hometown by twenty one pilots
> pretty brown eyes by cody simpson
> I want you back by the jackson 5
> focus by ariana grande
> what now by rihanna

-

Harry gulps loudly, and feels a sheen of sweat appear on his forehead. He's always been very responsive. It honestly doesn't help that Zayn's got these big hands that are moving so expertly over Harry's dick. "Zayn, would you pass the salad, ahem, please?"

Zayn smiles slightly, and uses both hands to pass Harry the salad bowl. Harry let's out a little relieved sigh as he scoops some salad onto his plate, and thinks that maybe Zayn will let up at least until they're in private.

Honestly, Harry is very excited for their private time. He wants Zayn to touch him, and he wants to feel Zayn's skin against his own. He thinks maybe he just got harder thinking about that, embarrassingly enough.

As Harry begins eating his salad, he feels Zayn's hand back on his leg, and let's out a tiny little squeak. "You alright, my lovely Harry?" Imogen asks, and somehow doesn't notice Zayn's hand.

Zayn smiles, and squeezes Harry's thigh a little. "Yep, he's fine. I just stepped on his foot by accident. Sorry, love."

Harry squints his eyes a little bit, and scoots back in his chair in an attempt to move Zayn's hand. Unfortunately - or perhaps, fortunately - it doesn't work. If anything, it makes Zayn more determined. Harry bites his lip to keep from gasping as Zayn teasingly unzips Harry's trousers, and slips his hand in his underwear. Harry clenches his fist around his fork, and tries not to do something mortifying like moan or gasp. Harry stuffs a huge bite of lettuce into his mouth, and tries to think about something - anything - besides the fact that Zayn is giving him a fucking handjob.

Zayn licks his lips, and makes sure to make long eye contact with poor Harry in the midst. Harry would be letting out a myriad of noises if they weren't in front of pretty much the entirety of Zayn's family.

Harry gobbles down the rest of his food, and when he finishes, swats Zayn's wrist. "Zaynie, I swear to god," he murmurs, only loud enough for Zayn to hear.

"Alright, Harry? You're looking a little pale." Harry looks up and sees Denise, Zayn's godmother, looking up at him with wide eyes.

Harry thinks he might just scream. He plasters on a fake smile, and nods. "Yes, just feeling a little sick. If you could excuse me for a moment."

Harry places his napkin next to his plate, and ducks out into the kitchen. Everyone falls pretty much silent, and Zayn smiles a little. "I'm going to go check on him. Please, continue to eat. I'm sure he's fine."

Zayn walks around to the kitchen, and closes the door to the dining room. He waits a second, until he hears people begin to talk again, and then turns to Harry, who's cheeks are white with embarrassment. "Zayn, what are you doing? Do you know how embarrassing it would be if someone saw you touching me-"

Zayn presses his lips to Harry's firmly, and snakes his arms around his waist. Zayn kisses Harry hard - harder than ever before - and loves how Harry melts into his arms. Harry pulls away after a minute or so, and brushes his finger over his lips. "Wow. That was- Wow. You know I want you, Zaynie, but for gods sake, we have to wait until we go to sleep. Okay?"

Zayn nods, and gives Harry's bum a quick squeeze before letting go of him. He bursts out of the kitchen, and nods at his family. "I'm terribly sorry to announce that Harry isn't feeling well. I'm going to put him to bed and then I will be back down to help clean up and say goodbye to everyone. Thanks for coming. Come now, Harry."

Harry is blushing like mad, but lets Zayn take his hand and lead him out of the kitchen. "Thank you so much for dinner, Trisha. It was lovely to meet all of you."

"Sleep well, Harry. Feel better."

Harry thanks everyone again, and follows Zayn dutifully up the stairs. Zayn locks his door behind them, and pushes Harry back onto his bed. "So, baby boy. I've bought us a little time."