seventy-eight

HELLO bbies

This chap is just nice lil cheesy fluff so enjoy x

-

When they pull into the driveway, Zayn tries to help Harry out of the car, but he's gone completely boneless. He whimpers slightly as Zayn guides him into the house. "Zaynie, I'm so sorry."

Zayn sits him down on the couch, and wipes a tear off of his cheek with his thumb. "Baby, it's really okay. You haven't done anything wrong. I love you, and we're going to be just fine."

Harry nuzzles his head into Zayn's neck, and whimpers softly. "I love you. I don't know why you love me, though, or put up with me. I'm a sad wreck all the time. I can barely take care of myself."

"Harry, it's okay, angel. Let's run you a bath, and then we can cuddle for a while, yeah? We'll be okay, baby."

Harry nods pitifully, and gasps a bit as Zayn picks him up easily, and carries him up the stairs. He sits Harry on the rug next to the sink, and begins running their bath. Zayn pulls Harry's hair back into a bun just to get it out of his face, and kisses both of his cheeks. "You're my little angel. I love you."

Harry closes his eyes and seems to relax a bit as Zayn runs his finger up and down his cheekbone, and underneath his eye, and across his chapped lips. "I love you, Zaynie. You are my whole life."

Zayn coos at the sweet statement, and begins unbuttoning Harry's shirt. "Is it okay if I take this off, baby? I can guarantee it'll be much more comfortable without it on."

Harry giggles a little bit, and nods for Zayn to go ahead. He finishes off with the shirt, and gets Harry to stand up so he can get him out of his jeans. Zayn runs his finger along the waistband of Harry's Calvin Klein underwear, and kisses his belly button. "You're SO cute, baby. You're getting so tiny, though. Should I be worried, angel?"

Harry shakes his head, and kicks off his underwear. "No. I'll be okay, Zaynie. I have you. Now, the waters going to get cold."

Zayn eases Harry down into the bubbly water, and begins rubbing him up gently with soap. Harry lets his head roll to the side and looks completely blissed out as Zayn rubs his shoulders and kisses his neck. "Thank you, that feels nice."

"You're so tense, lovey. Can you relax a bit for me?" Zayn asks, applying light pressure to Harry's back. He smiles when he feels Harry relax a little bit, and massages down onto his lower back. "I love you, Harry. No matter what."

Harry wipes his cheek messily with his wrist, and smiles. "I love you, Zayn. Now, will you kiss my neck again? That felt lovely."

Zayn chuckles, and leaves soft kisses down the tendon on Harry's neck, and across his collarbone. "You're so beautiful, baby. I'm crazy for you."

Harry blushes, and reaches back to tangle his fingers in Zayn's hair. He lets out a soft moan as Zayn sucks gently on his neck, and then runs his tongue over the spot. "Zaynie, will you get in here with me please?"

Zayn thinks for a moment. "Please? Daddy, please?"

Zayn doesn't think he's ever taken his clothes off faster. He slips into the tub behind Harry, and spreads his legs so he can sit in between them. Harry leans back against Zayn's chest, and guides his hands to stroke his thighs softly.

Zayn absolutely loves how responsive Harry is. He's hardly touching him, and he's already writhing. Zayn begins rubbing hands so they go in between Harry's soft thighs, and Harry lets out an audible moan. "Fuck, Zayn. Touch me, please."