forty-one

Sorry this one took a lil while, I was having trouble with my creative flow

use your beautiful imaginations to picture the girl in the photo as Harry :-)

cutesy lil sexy songs:
> confident by demi lovato
> lovebug by the jonas brothers
> wicked games by the weeknd
> marvin gaye by charlie puth & meghan trainor
> beast of burden by the rolling stones
> adore (feat. ariana grande) by cashmere cat
> blue jeans by lana del rey
> I won't tell a soul by charlie puth
> partition by beyonce
> warm water by banks
> sweet ophelia by zella day
> roses by chainsmokers
> body electric by lana del rey
> I won't mind (relta remix) by zayn
> no control by one direction (of course)
> crushcrushcrush by paramore
> any song by the xx

I did my best with the songs, but feel free to listen to whatever gets you in the mood ;-)

also, my loves, I would love it if you would comment songs that I should listen to/put into the next chapter

thank you lovelies, and enjoy the fluffy times c;

-

Harry smiles knowingly, and tilts his hips forward as he leads Zayn out of the steamy bathroom and into the bedroom. They're both still wet - and butt-naked - and that just turns Harry on even more.

Harry sits down on the edge of the bed, and pets the spot beside him. "Daddy, Zaynie, I love you. I want you to- I-I just-"

Zayn reaches out, and strokes Harry's thigh gently. "Baby, what do you want? Tell daddy what you need."

Harry takes his bottom lip between his teeth, and looks up into Zayn's eyes, and then down to his lips. "I want you to touch me. Please."

Zayn smiles, drags his thumb across the inside of Harry's thigh. Harry shivers slightly, and lets out a shaky breath. "C'mon, Zaynie. Touch me!"

Zayn smirks devilishly, and nods curtly. "Very well, then." Within a second, he's pulled Harry into his lap with a hum, and just as he grasps Harry's hips, they get interrupted by a knock on the front door.

Harry groans, grinds his hips quickly into Zayn's crotch, and stands up with a huffy sigh. "Who the fuck is that? I'm not expecting anyone."

Harry shoos Zayn into the bathroom, and slips on a pair of trousers from the floor, and manages to find one of Zayn's jumpers. He glances through the peephole, and sighs. As he opens the door, he plasters on a fake smile, and opens his arms for a hug. "Hi, Louis!"

"Hey, mate. How's it going?" A small part of Harry knows that Louis still likes him, so that makes this whole situation that much more uncomfortable.

Harry raises an eyebrow, and motions for Louis to come in. "I'm alright. How are you, Lou?"

Louis smiles, and launches into a full-blown ramble. "Oh, I'm great! I just bought a pound of spliff with Liam, and holy fuck, mate. It's the good stuff, you'll have to try some- Why are you all wet? Did you just shower? Is this a bad time?"

Harry scratches the back of his neck, and shrugs. "Well, I-"

Louis smirks, but hurt flashes in his eyes. "Harry, is someone else here?"

Harry bites his lip, and nods. "Um, yeah. My- Zayn, come meet Louis!"

Zayn appears after a few seconds, and runs his hand through his wet hair. He smiles cordially at Louis, and holds his hand out. "Hello, Louis. I'm Zayn. I've heard much about you."

Louis smiles half-heartedly. "Hi, mate. How did you two meet?" He looks between Zayn and Harry with a frown, and notices that they're both wet, so either they've showered separately, or they've showered together. A sinking feeling in Louis' stomach indicates that it's probably the latter.

Harry smiles, and rests his hand on the small of Zayn's back. "Um, that's a little complicated. Why don't you come have a seat?"

Louis raises an eyebrow, and follows Zayn and Harry to the couch. Harry sits down besides Zayn, and rests his hand on his knee. "So, Zayn and I met, well, because Zayn used to be my therapist. We live together now, and I don't know about Zayn, but I'm madly in love with him."

Zayn beams, and kisses Harry's cheek softly. "I'm absolutely, fantastically, head-over-heels in love with you, Harry. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend."

Harry blushes, and leans his head on Zayn's shoulder. "I love you. Now, sorry Louis. We are totally PDA-ing it here. What's going on with you? You said you and Li bought some killer weed?"

Louis smirks, and reaches into his coat pocket. He holds up an impressively large baggie filled with pot. "Yeah. You boys want a hit?"