three

Zayn's eyes widen, but he nods, and is about to say something, when Harry cracks a smile. "I'm only joking. If I was really seeing dead people, you'd be the first to know, trust me."

Zayn forces a small smile, and writes something down on his notepad. "So, Harry, what-"

"I'm not really comfortable with you asking me all these questions. Especially since I know nothing about you." Harry frowns, and quirks an eyebrow up at Zayn. "Is it okay to ask you few things?"

Zayn squirms in his seat, and seems entirely uncomfortable with the situation. "Harry, it's my job to ask you questions, see how you're doing. If you're uncomfortable, why don't we take a little break?"

Harry frowns. "Or, we could exchange questions. You ask one, I ask one. Don't worry, I won't do anything really personal. Come on, Zayn. Please?"

Zayn sighs, and smiles s little. He sets his notepad and pen down on the floor and crosses his legs. "Alright. Go ahead."

"What's your favourite book?"

"Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut. When did you first start noticing your compulsions?"

Harry shifts, and clears his throat a little, obviously displeased with the question. "When I was seven is when things started getting borderline obsessive. What was the name of your first girlfriend?"

"Um, his name was Tom. I'm gay."

Harry smirks. "Me too. But where's your question?"

"What are your thoughts on climate change?" Zayn asks, leaning forward in interest.

"What does that have to do with anything? My opinion on climate change doesn't matter. Why did you choose to become a psychiatrist?"

"I wanted to help people. Especially people who's problems are stigmatised and taboo. I mean, someone's gotta do it. So why not me?" Zayn smiles easily, and it isn't hard to tell that he loves his job. "Tell me more about your supervisor."

Harry laughs bitterly. "Oh, you mean Carol? She's a joke."

Zayn cocks his head to the side and furrows his brows. "What do you mean?"

"She's supposed to be watching me. But when she isn't drinking or falling asleep, she's forgetting to come and see me. I actually think I'd be better off without her. Especially because she's awful at her job, and I could have things sorted in a matter of minutes if the choices were up to me."

"How would you have things sorted?"

"Well, to start, I'd fire Carol and hire you instead."