thirty-one

"Thank you, Zaynie. You've changed my life. To Zayn!" Harry holds up his glass, and smiles widely at Zayn. "To Zayn, the love of my life."

Zayn coos at Harry's sweet statement, and kisses him softly on the lips. "I love you."

Liam squeals from across the table at how precious they are, and beams. "To Zayn. And, to Harry. You have fought through so much this year, and I can safely say we're both so proud of you."

Harry blushes, and clinks his glass to Zayn's and Liam's. "Thank you, guys. That means a lot."

They finish up their food, and Liam thanks Harry for the lovely meal. "Thanks, mate. I'll see you soon. Nice to meet you, Zayn."

After Liam is gone, Zayn and Harry lay down on the couch to cuddle. "I love you, Zaynie."

Zayn pulls Harry closer to him, and nuzzles his nose into Harry's neck. "I love it when you call me that. So cute."

Harry giggles at Zayn's affectionate tone, and slips his shirt over his head. "Can I touch you? I-I want to feel you, baby. Not sexually - yet - but I just want to explore- Fuck! Why can't I say this without it sounding like a cheap porno or something?"

Zayn laughs, and nods, taking his shirt off and sitting up. Harry's expression changes, and his pupils dilate in concentration. He reaches out hesitantly, and he gasps a little as his fingertips graze Zayn's soft skin. Harry lets out a long breath, and he shifts a little as he runs his finger down the centre of Zayn's stomach, then up again to his right nipple.

Zayn stares down at Harry, a smile tugging at his lips as he sits perfectly still. Harry's eyes twinkle in amazement, and he lets out a sigh, "Beautiful. So beautiful."

Zayn blushes, and feels his breath hitch in his throat as Harry begins circling his other nipple with his thumb. Zayn's always been sensitive there. "That feels good."

Harry chuckles, and nods, but takes his hand away and begins unzipping Zayn's pants. Mid-unzip, he stops, and looks Zayn in the eye. "I know this probably isn't your ideal speed. Sorry. Do you mind moving this slowly?"

Zayn smiles, and runs his thumb across Harry's bottom lip gently. "Not at all. In fact, I like it. It doesn't matter, as long as I'm with you."

Harry blushes, and nods, finishing unzipping Zayn's loose trousers. Zayn kicks them off the rest of the way, and smiles encouragingly at Harry. Harry ghosts his fingers over the curve of Zayn's kneecap, and down the line of his shin. "So pretty, Zaynie. All of you. You're so pretty."

Zayn strokes Harry's cheek softly, and pecks the corner of his jaw. "So are you, my love. I could stare at you forever, just admiring."

Harry smiles, and his eyes shine a little, Zayn notices. "I love you forever and ever. Let's go get some of your stuff and talk to your landlord!"

Zayn smiles at Harry's adorable excitement, and stays sitting when Harry stands up. "Harry, my love, before we go, let's take a bath."

Harry's eyes widen, and he lets out a nervous chuckle. "You mean, like, naked?"

Zayn shrugs. "Only if you'd like."

Harry takes that into consideration, and thinks for a second. "Okay. When you say bath, do you mean with bubbles?"

Zayn laughs, and takes Harry's hand into his. "Yes, my love. With bubbles."