twenty-one

songity songs:

> fix you by coldplay
> never let me go by lana del rey
> drift by emily osment
> wonderland by kesha (the only kesha song I like)
> chin up buttercup by romance on a rocket ship
> god only knows by mkto
> hold each other by a great big world & futuristic
> heart on fire by douglas booth
> way back into love by hugh grant & haley bennett

that's all, my dears xo

(also sorry this one is shorter than usual)

-

Harry squeals, and presses his lips passionately against Zayn's, tangling his hands in his short hair. Their lips seem to just fit perfectly together, and Zayn wraps his arms tighter around Harry. "Harry, I love you."

Harry giggles, and tugs lightly on Zayn's hair. "I love you too, Zayn. Oh, my god! Look at the sunrise! It's so pretty."

Harry turns his head to look at the bright morning sky, and can feel Zayn's eyes on him as he smiles. Zayn takes a quick second to admire how bright and glowy Harry's face is, and how twinkly his eyes are, and how, when he smiles, his lips turn up and form a heart-like shape. Zayn loves that about Harry. Come to think of it, Zayn loves everything about Harry. He really does.

Zayn pecks Harry's cheek lightly, and holds him close, listening only to Harry's gravelly humming. "What song is that, love?"

Harry smiles, and strokes the back of Zayn's hand with his thumb. "Superficial Love by Ruth B. Do you know it?"

"No, I've never heard it. Will you sing some for me, darling? You have a lovely voice," Zayn coos, and hopes Harry isn't too shy about singing. "Do you like to sing, Harry?"

Harry nods, and begins singing a verse under his breath. "You're really cute, I must admit. But I need something deeper than this. I want to know when I'm looking at you that you don't only see the things you want to. 'Cause I'm not perfect, I'm flawed, and if you don't like that, get lost. I don't want it if it's fake, I don't want it if it's just for show, for show. I just want it if it's real, and I'm thinking I should let you know, you know."

Harry looks up at Zayn, smiling widely, and says, "Pretty, isn't it?"

Zayn kisses Harry on the forehead, and beams. "Beautiful."

Harry smiles shyly, and gets the feeling that maybe Zayn isn't talking about the song.