thirty-eight

[warning: this chapter is full of cheesy sexual banter and smuttyish-fluffy-stuff]

Just so you know ;)

-

Harry gasps a little, and bites his lip to keep from smiling. "Is that so? Prove it."

Zayn smirks, and toys with his bottom lip between his teeth. "Are you sure?"

Harry grins, and slips his shirt off with a quick tug. "Positive. Show me what you've got, big boy."

Zayn wolf-whistles, and laughs loudly, before pushing his hip against Harry's stomach. "You think I'm big? How can you tell, baby?"

Harry raises an eyebrow, and shrugs. "I have my ways. I just know, you're huge. That's my prediction."

Zayn chuckles, and leans in close so his teeth graze Harry's earlobe. "Would you like to see?"

Harry gulps loudly, and nods. Zayn presses a kiss below Harry's chin, and hums quietly. "Too bad. You can't see until you've earned it. How does that sound, kitten?"

Harry can't hold it in any longer, he lets out a raspy moan, and digs his nails into Zayn's back. Zayn looks up coolly at him, and motions for him to elaborate. "Baby boy, does that sound alright?"

Harry nods, and Zayn watches his tattooed chest rise and fall while he breathes heavily. "Yes, Zaynie. Make me earn it. What can I do?"

Zayn coos, and runs the ball of his thumb down the hallow of Harry's cheekbone. "Little baby Harry. You're becoming more and more submissive all the time, aren't you? Eager to please, huh?"

Harry looks down shyly, and nods. "Yes. I guess I am. Which is funny, because usually I'm the more dominant one. Anyway, what can I do? I want to please you."

Zayn smiles fondly, and presses two kisses to each of Harry's eyelids. "Explore me. I like it when you do that."

Harry smiles, and intertwines his fingers with Zayn's. "Of course, Zaynie."

While looking up innocently into Zayn's eyes, Harry crouches down onto his knees, and winks, before grasping Zayn's hips to steady himself. He ghosts his fingers down Zayn's treasure trail, and then up to his nipple. "I know you like that, Zaynie. Does this feel good?"

"Yeah, baby. That feels nice." Harry smiles, and circles Zayn's nipple with his thumb. Zayn tangles his hands into Harry's curls, and tosses his head back gently. Harry blushes when he looks down and sees the bulge in Zayn's underwear.

Harry smiles again, and realises that he really just wants to spend forever with Zayn, just touching him and loving him and making him feel safe and appreciated. He nuzzles his head onto Zayn's stomach, and hums softly. "Love you, Zaynie."

Zayn smiles with such fondness, and brushes some loose bits of hair away from Harry's eyes. "My love, I don't think I've ever loved anyone as much as you. I'm so fucking lucky to have you."

Harry hums again in response, his forehead still pressed against Zayn's stomach, and traces a circle around his kneecap, and down to each of his toes. "I want to touch you. Just touch you. With the simple, sole purpose of learning all of you. Is that okay?"

Zayn nods, and internally makes a note to ask Harry to read him poetry someday. "Please do."

Harry pulls away, and stands up so he's looking down into Zayn's eyes. He brushes the pad of his finger across Zayn's eyelashes, and down the centre of his nose. Harry's expression remains focused, and he seems completely content just touching Zayn's skin. He cards his fingers through Zayn's dirty hair, and smiles slightly, before tracing the shell of his ear and around Zayn's hairline.

Harry circles around so he's standing behind Zayn, runs his pinky finger down the curve of his spine. Harry tilts his head to side, to let the light stream down onto Zayn's toned back. Zayn glances back at Harry, and laughs a little at how truly engrossed Harry is in exploring Zayn's skin. Harry takes a step back, and lets out a shaky breath. "You-you're a masterpiece, Zayn. So composed and clear and smooth and flawless and downright perfect."

Zayn smiles, and turns around to pull Harry into a tight hug. Zayn hums quietly, and rocks Harry back and forth a little. "You make me shine, Harry."