sixty-two*

*smuttiness ;)

-

Harry tosses his head back as Zayn eats him out, and tangles his hands into Zayn's hair. "Uh! Oh my god, Zaynie."

Zayn flicks his tongue over Harry's sensitive skin, and rubs up and down Harry's thigh. "You like that, baby?"

Harry nods, and lets out a helpless whine. "Yes. Oh god, yes."

Zayn lifts his head ever-so-slightly, and looks deep into Harry's dilated pupils. "Yes what?"

Harry shivers a little as Zayn changes the positioning of his lips, and gasps. "Yes, daddy. So hot. Fuck, you're so good at this."

Zayn sits up abruptly, and licks his lips seductively. "Well, I should probably go help my mum clean up. You stay here, Angel."

Harry whines loudly, and pouts. "Zaynie! You can't leave me here all hot and bothered! Please, make me cum first."

Zayn thinks about it for a second, but ultimately shakes his head. "How about I leave you with a little something special while I'm gone, and when I come back, I'll reward you. Do you like that kind of thing, baby boy? You want daddy to give you love and praise and make you feel good?"

Harry sits up, and leans his forehead against Zayn's chest. "Yes, daddy. Baby likes that."

"Sounds good, precious. Now, close your eyes for me. Daddy's got a surprise."

Harry squints his eyes closed, and feels Zayn gently push him back so he's laying down again. Harry feels nothing for a minute or so, and then feels Zayn's hands spreading apart his thighs, and rubbing over his entrance. He lets out a moan, and then feels Zayn's thumb on his lips. "Will you suck on something for me? Just for a minute."

A million thoughts come to Harry's mind. Is Zayn asking Harry to suck him off - blind? Does he want him to suck on his fingers? What is he doing?

Harry ends up nodding, and lets Zayn open his mouth. Harry feels something cold slip into his mouth, and lets out a surprised whine. "Suck, baby. Make it wet."

Harry obliges, and sucks firmly on the cold thing that feels kind of like an egg. He almost giggles at the thought of that, and a tiny part of him wonders if Zayn swiped an egg from the kitchen and has him sucking on it. No, probably not. Zayn wouldn't do that. Right?

"Alright, beautiful, open up. As much as daddy would love to keep watching that pretty mouth work its magic, there's something much bigger in store. Are you ready?" Harry nods, and lets Zayn take the thing out of his mouth. "Make sure to keep your eyes closed, Angel."

"What is it, Zaynie?" Harry asks, an innocent tone in his voice. He really has no idea what this thing could be.

"You'll see, babe." Harry shivers as he feels Zayn run his finger down Harry's chest, and then down the insides of his thighs. Harry moans a little; he loves it when Zayn touches him like this. "Are you ready, love?"

Harry nods, gasps when he feels Zayn slip a finger inside him. "Z-Zayn."

"Yes, baby. Does that feel good?"

Harry nods. "Yes, daddy. Uh! That's my- That's my spot."

"Yup, I found it. I bet that feels so good, huh, baby boy?" Zayn smiles at the sight of Harry writhing around with his eyes squinted closed. "Now, here's the special part."

Harry pouts when he feels Zayn slip his finger out, and waits patiently for a moment. Nothing happens. "Zayn- Oh my god!"

The egg is a vibrator. Zayn has it inside Harry, buzzing at a slow speed on his prostate. "You like that?"

Harry nods, and tries to say yes, but lets out a sloppy string of curse words instead. "Fuck, Zayn. That feels... so good... I-"

"Bye, love."

Harry's eyes snap open. He stares at Zayn, and tries to frown, but his eyes keep losing focus. "Y-you're leaving? What?"

"I'm going to go help my mum clean up. You are going to stay here like the good boy you are, and wait for me. I will have the remote for the vibe. Maybe, if I'm feeling feisty, I'll switch up the speed every once in a while. Do not, under any circumstances, take it out. Does that sound good, baby boy?"

Harry whines a little, and rolls his hips around. "Zaynie! Stay with me. Please."

"I'll be back before you know it. Stay here, and don't take it out. By the way, you're absolutely stunning. Goodnight, sexy."