seventy-one*

hey babes, let's get freakyyy

lol I'm on an airplane to the other side of the country and the lady next to me is eating tuna and I want to die bc it smells so bad help me send something that smells good

ya girl is struggling lol

also this one brings out zarry's kinky side so if you're not into that then take a hike until the next chapter which is smut-free as far as I know lmao love you all

-

Harry's eyes widen, and his mouth snaps shut. He nods in agreement, and tries his hardest to stay still. Zayn leans down and kisses Harry's tummy as a reward, and smiles. "Do you like it rough, love? Do you like being dominated? You can speak, baby."

Harry is overwhelmed by how much he's nodding. Zayn pats his cheek. "Answer me, darling."

"Yes. Please."

"Yes what?" Zayn's eyes might as well be drilling holes into Harry. They're are so piercing.

There's something almost... scary about Zayn when he's like this. And that turns Harry on so very much. Harry gulps, and licks his lips. "Yes, daddy. I love it rough. Love it when you take control."

Zayn smiles fondly, and nods. "Good, because that's how it's going to be."

Zayn trails the tip of his pinky up Harry's inner thigh, causing him to shiver. Zayn lifts his hand, and brings it down on Harry's thigh with a loud slap. Harry can't help it, he flinches, and let's out a loud moan. Zayn slaps him again, a tiny bit harder. "What did I say about being quiet, baby?"

"You're right, daddy, I'll be quiet. Ill be a good boy. Pinky promise." Harry smiles politely, but he really just wants Zayn to help him with his throbbing dick, honestly. He's so hard.

Zayn grins. "Darling, you're absolutely adorable. Everything about you. And, since you're being such a good boy and since I'm such a nice daddy, I'll make you feel good. You'll like that, won't you? I bet you're aching for me."

Harry bites his lip hard, to suppress a moan. He nods. "Yes, daddy, I am. Please touch me."

"Beg for me, baby. Beg for daddy." Zayn loves how responsive and twitchy Harry gets when he's horny. It's so cute, and hot. Harry is very, very fuckable.

Harry's expression turns pleading, and his eyes widen. "Please, daddy. Pretty please."

Zayn beams, and tucks a loose strand of Harry's hair back into his bun. "Alright, you've convinced me. I'll touch you and make you feel so good."

Zayn's hand ghosts down to Harry's dick, and strokes softly. You can tell, Harry is trying hard not to moan. His eyes flutter closed, and he inhales deeply through his nose. Zayn starts jerking a little harder, making Harry writhe in pleasure. Zayn grins at his beautiful mess of a boyfriend. "Go on, baby. Moan for me."

Harry let's out a string of curse words and breathy moans, and feels his stomach tighten as Zayn touches him with more and more purpose. Zayn must know the effect he has on Harry. It's absolutely maddening, and Harry wouldn't have it any other way.

Harry tosses his head back as Zayn licks his tip, and massages his balls gently. "Zayn! Oh my god."

Zayn grins, and takes a little bit of Harry into his mouth. He looks up into Harry's wide eyes and, and pushes himself down onto Harry's cock. Harry gasps loudly, and just wants to tangle his hands in Zayn's messy hair and scream his name. Harry smiles when he realises he is truly at Zayn's mercy. He would do anything Zayn told him to. Harry thinks maybe that has a lot to do with him being so submissive lately.

Zayn takes Harry all the way to the back of throat, and gags a little bit, making Harry moan again. "God, Zaynie, that feels so good."

Harry is close. He can feel pleasure coiling in his stomach, and he knows that he's about to cum. "Daddy, Zaynie, I'm-"

Zayn looks into his eyes and nods for him to go ahead. Harry let's out a series of grunts and moans and shoots into Zayn's mouth. Zayn swallows with a smile, and pops off of Harry's dick. A tiny bit of cum dribbles out onto his chin, and he doesn't seem to notice, so Harry motions for him to come close. Harry leans in to Zayn's ear and whispers, "I'm in love with you. Also, you've got cum on your face."